2007-2008 NHL Logos & Uniforms

BBM

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here they are:

hartfordedgeleak.gif

I'd say, that's a beauty all right. Where have I've seen that template before?

I believe you have. They belong to a certain team that's in the same division as the Avalanche.

Hmm...I think he was going for very subtle sarcasm. But I could be wrong.

If by "subtle sarcasm" you meant "lame as :censored:," then yes. yes he was.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Wait a second, Burke has strong ties to Boston just because of his kids? His wife is from Vancouver and the dude bought a WHL team in BC. He also vacations here and visits here as often as he can...seems as though he likes being in BC as in British Columbia more than anything. People also forget that we used to have the New Westminster Bruins...i think Burke was paying homage to that franchise when he started up the Stankywhack team.

You can't make up crap just to prove a point.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

939596_20070906_embed001.jpg

The NHL 08 create a team looks to be really good. You can colour every aspect of the jersey, players helmets, gloves...thats pretty sweet. 06 and 07 had crap create a team programs.

WHoever made that particular pic, and I'm not assuming it was you, completely just raped my childhood. Thanks.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

The Ducks and Sharks play a rookie tournament game tonight (although it isn't really a tournament if it's only two teams and two games). So we may have a peek at both of their jerseys around 7PM PST.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

I was holding out hope that the Stars set would look good. I still want to see a better picture but my hopes are dimming. The home set is uninspired, lazy. And I too immediately thought of Mats Sundin when I saw the #13 white. I do sort of like the whites but overall just...boring.

usa-sm.giffinland-sm.gifstars1-sm.gifdall1-sm.gif

BTW: I should add that the Hartford Whalers have the most fascinating logo I've ever seen. I can stare at it for hours (I don't) and constantly change my mind on whether I like it or not. heck, at least they were creative with the H and W. So when does Connecticut get their team back already?

High Quality Entertainment for the masses.

DiamondbacksSig.pngsuperbowlxliii-1.png

I see a blue T, a silver H and a green W. Which could stand for The Hartford Whalers!

I'm pretty sure the blue thing is a mustache, as many people in the whaling industry had mustaches.

Nope. It's a shallow candy dish, because that logo is SWEET!!!

I'm sorry. I'll just head over to the corner here.

Wait a second, Burke has strong ties to Boston just because of his kids? His wife is from Vancouver and the dude bought a WHL team in BC. He also vacations here and visits here as often as he can...seems as though he likes being in BC as in British Columbia more than anything. People also forget that we used to have the New Westminster Bruins...i think Burke was paying homage to that franchise when he started up the Stankywhack team.

And you just made a point when you opened your mouth.............

Ummm Burke had a life before he came to Vancouver. He's from New England and has several children from a previous marriage that live in Boston. The new West Bruins were long gone by the time Burke came to Vancouver the first time.

DEATH TO REEBOK

And you just made a point when you opened your mouth.............

Ummm Burke had a life before he came to Vancouver. He's from New England and has several children from a previous marriage that live in Boston. The new West Bruins were long gone by the time Burke came to Vancouver the first time.

Burke may have been born in New England/Boston or wherever, but he pretty much spends his time in BC when he's not doing his day to day business in California, you might want to get that head of ours out of your rear with the "and you just made a point when you opened your mouth..." bs. His wife is from BC, he owns a home in BC, he vacations in BC, he was inducted into a local hall of fame in BC and he owns a junior club in BC...are you getting this through that tiny brain and thick skull of yours yet? Doesn't matter where he was born, even his family from his first marriage visit him in BC, he just has roots here regardless of his Hartford, NHL and the fact he was born in Mass days.

The colours are more like the Penguins btw, for the Chilliwack Bruins.

And anyone that thinks he named the team the Bruins because he has some love for the Bruins should know that the Chilliwack Bruins were a BCHL team, when Burke and his partners bought the 21st WHL franchise and created the Chilliwack Bruins, the BCHL team moved to Langley...The BCHL Chilliwack Bruins were a homage to the New West Bruins but in the BCHL and not WHL, shame it started out that way, but we got our Bruins back either way...The more you know.......

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

Here are the Wild pics, for those who don't want to copy and paste:

unveil2.jpgunveil4.jpgunveil3.jpg

Very solid. Not really a fan of the tweaks they made, but overall they did a good job by barely touching anything.

As for the shoulder patch, that was almost the Wild's primary. Thank goodness they came out with the "beast" logo about a year before their first game, or else we would have rolled with that on the front of the jersey.

sportsbanner-single.jpg

All this time i thought brian burke was paying homage to both the flyers and penguins with the new ducks set. when i see the ducks set, i dont' see bruins, i see the penguins and flyers that were thrown in a blender with some extra foi gras mixed which resulted in the current ducks set. :o

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Here they are:

hartfordedgeleak.gif

I believe you have. They belong to a certain team that's in the same division as the Avalanche.

Man, what kinda prankster are you if you can't read a joke or pickup on sarcasm?

Here they are:

hartfordedgeleak.gif

Man, what kinda prankster are you if you can't read a joke or pickup on sarcasm?

Yeah, thats kind of the thing...it wasn't very good sarcasm :rolleyes:

Archived