Calgary

Dallas

Detroit

Montreal

San Jose

Vancouver

Plenty of unique designs. :)

san jose is using the NYI template

Well San Jose hasn't been unveiled yet but from the info we have seen (that magazine picture) and heard it seemes they are going a more traditional design (think Boston or New Jersey).

Once again, RBK deserves only part of the blame.

The teams must take the lion's share of the "credit" for these messes - it has been amply demonstrated that teams who chose to respect their uniform tradition could do so, and did.

Reebok might have been giving them bad advice, but the teams chose to accept that advice.

Do you have to keep going on with this? We know your position. You've said it 29 million times in this thread alone.

Does it really matter who is at fault any more? From an aesthetic and traditional standpoint the league wide redesign is disastrous. I think most of us agree here on that. All that's left to decide is whether or not the fans buy the new uniforms and let the greedy owners gouge them like they planned in the first place. It's all about money.

Well when YOU have blaming only Reebok left, right, up, and down, since this thread began yes it does matter.

Also Anaheim has a unique template! ;)

Anaheim

Boston

Buffalo

Calgary

Dallas

Detroit

Montreal

San Jose

Vancouver

Well San Jose hasn't been unveiled yet but from the info we have seen (that magazine picture) and heard it seemes they are going a more traditional design (think Boston or New Jersey).

NYI/MIN is the same template as SJ/NJ, no?

pretty sure the distinction is in the arm coloring. some isolate the shoulder pads and some do the arm contrast thing...

Also Anaheim has a unique template! ;)

Anaheim

Boston

Buffalo

Calgary

Dallas

Detroit

Montreal

San Jose

Vancouver

NYI/MIN is the same template as SJ/NJ, no?

pretty sure the distinction is in the arm coloring. some isolate the shoulder pads and some do the arm contrast thing...

Well NJ doesn't have the shoulder piping that those too have. Also that is kind of stretching what a "template" is because on the ice and such they look very different and quite distinct. In fact I am reluctant to call the Islanders and Minnesota of have the same template.

Once again, RBK deserves only part of the blame.

The teams must take the lion's share of the "credit" for these messes - it has been amply demonstrated that teams who chose to respect their uniform tradition could do so, and did.

Reebok might have been giving them bad advice, but the teams chose to accept that advice.

Do you have to keep going on with this? We know your position. You've said it 29 million times in this thread alone.

Does it really matter who is at fault any more? From an aesthetic and traditional standpoint the league wide redesign is disastrous. I think most of us agree here on that. All that's left to decide is whether or not the fans buy the new uniforms and let the greedy owners gouge them like they planned in the first place. It's all about money.

Well when YOU have blaming only Reebok left, right, up, and down, since this thread began yes it does matter.

Calm down, everyone. We all know deep down that Candy Maldonado is to blame for all of this.

yeah,, they get my vote for best socks in the league.... i wonder how much a pair of authentic socks will go for on the nhl site?????? oh wait..... they are just socks...damnit. :) but seriously.. they are pretty nice socks.....

Speaking of socks, I watched The Rocket last night and those socks the Canadiens were wearing were pretty damn cool. :P

20070912__AVS125~p1.jpg

And a video of the unveiling.

Av's new sweaters video

Big day for RBK and...uh-oh...Nike glove alert!

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

Archived