2007-2008 NHL Logos & Uniforms

BBM

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well the pics of the caps, now the new stick in rink logo, and the info from Neon_Matrix seem to confirm that mascot drawing we have seen. Notice the stick in rink logo has the extra bold blue outline to make the C in the logo bigger.

FinsFriends002-1.jpg

Anyone who says they have pics of something and refuses to share is nothing more than an attention whore who actually has nothing to share.

NucksNewHatLogos.jpg

Now shut the hell up.

I have made one error in describing this logo. There ARE in fact two blues - the lighter of the two (from this logo) is the whale while the darker is an outline. The C is white while the cracks in it, etc are silver.

To add onto my previous post about Calgary and Pittsburgh, I was wrong - what I was told was interpreted as a primary logo change when in fact it was refering to an alternate logo change, aka removal. So I am sorry about that piece of mis-information.

That's supposed to be impressive? Didn't we all see a Vancouver hat posted pages ago? That's doesn't really give much away... I'm surprised you were even so afraid to post it to begin with. Wow.

So let me get this straight... you say I am full of crap for saying I have something but don't want to post it... but when I post it you say you don't care? If you care to remember, I posted the pic of that hat AND said that the logo on it was the same as the logo on what I had. If you don't want to see it, then don't say I am full of it for not posting it. I can assume you wanted to see it otherwise you wouldn't have said anything at all. If you had something you maybe weren't supposed to have, you may be a tad nervous about posting it too. And incase you are too dense to realise, this hat gives a LOT away... such as the official logos, both crest and shoulder. We had not seen the shoulder logos before as I was the one who said they were the stick n' rink.

As for you Pritch, you also claimed I was lying for not posting the image and now that I have, you seem too afraid to say you were wrong about what I had to say. If you have read what I typed above, I was the one who said with certainty what the stick and rink logo looked like.

Just can't admit your wrong, can you guys?

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Well the pics of the caps, now the new stick in rink logo, and the info from Neon_Matrix seem to confirm that mascot drawing we have seen. Notice the stick in rink logo has the extra bold blue outline to make the C in the logo bigger.

FinsFriends002-1.jpg

The only thing about the mascot pic though is that the crest has a blue C... mind you there could very well be two colourings of that logo for both jerseys....

And thanks for your support. ^_^

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

mind you there could very well be two colourings of that logo for both jerseys....

There is.

HAH!! I guess this means that Fin is more than likly wearing the new Canucks road jersey!!

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

Do you have the hat in posession or is it just a picture you got from someone else, just wondering.

I'll say this, it is a picture that I took (and a few people on here have seen the original and will vouch for me). I cropped it though because as of right now, I don't think I can show the entire image, but that will change within the next few days. I dont own this hat, but if things worked how they were supposed to, I could have had this in my posessoin right now and been able to post the entire hat (but I wouldn't want to own this hat, lol). But as we all know, things don't always go according to plan...

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

Can't blame a guy for erring on the side of caution. I remember a time when this board was endangered by a leak, and we don't want anything like that happening again. Then where would I lurk?

The alteration of the stick-in-rink logo is slight, but impressive. The stick now makes a "v" inside the "c". Well, I'm impressed, anyhow. The re-colored orca, at the risk of more VCX hyperbole, is starting to grow on me.

nhl94vansigpng.png

Can't blame a guy for erring on the side of caution. I remember a time when this board was endangered by a leak, and we don't want anything like that happening again. Then where would I lurk?

The alteration of the stick-in-rink logo is slight, but impressive. The stick now makes a "v" inside the "c". Well, I'm impressed, anyhow. The re-colored orca, at the risk of more VCX hyperbole, is starting to grow on me.

Actually, the slight re-design of the rink and stick logo was unnecessary. If anything the logo looks cartoony now. Before it was classy and simple and true to the history of the old uni's. Now it's just a slightly unbalanced hockey emblem.

Oh well, I suppose its not that bad.

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

I posted the pic of that hat AND said that the logo on it was the same as the logo on what I had. Just can't admit your wrong, can you guys?

If you are refering to the Canucks hat that was shot in the store, I posted that and credited it that I got it from some one on another site.

That site is not even logo related thank you very much

Blue ice is ice that has been frozen over a million years.

The orca breaking out of blue ice could be more symbolic of the canucks struggles than the newer white ice.

:)

I'll give you a ton of credit for the scientific knowledge....

...that being said.....Streeeeeetch!

^_^

Only about 7.5 more hours until the Sens unveil their jerseys!!!!! I'm excited but also very worried. And as people posted before I do find it interesting how the Sens mention the 1905 Senators, but I don't think a barberpole jersey can work on a new Edge template seeing as they can't even put a C or a R (see NYR) on those panels under the arm.

SignatureNHL.png

"Nothing in biology makes sense except in the light of evolution"

Archived