2007-2008 NHL Logos & Uniforms

BBM

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With their fresh new logos, I was hoping for very cool things from the Sens.

That's not it.

Then again, I think their "through 2007" thirds, with the laurels, were top-notch. So, read into that what you will.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

What's really sad though is that the Penguins are rumored to have something almost identical. (sleepz)

I have to agree. Before the Uniformaggedon, the NHL was pretty good with teams have unique jersey sets. I dont recall any teams having jerseys that used the exact same template (ok, there might have been a few but not alot). Now, we will probably see 3 or more teams with the Preds template, a few with the Sens template and so on. Im tired of more then 1 team having the same template, be unique, use something different!

Sure the Leafs have to steal a little of the Sens thunder.

Leafs PR guy "Oh no! Ottawa is unveiling new jerseys tonight? Quick do something!"

Leafs dress maker "But all we have is the designs you already vetoed"

Leafs PR guy "Who cares just give me something!"

Leafs PR guy grabs picture drawn by son of the Leafs dress maker last spring in grade one can calls the CBC

Leafs PR guy "Wake up Bob Cole out of the deep freeze chamber. We got a scoop for you"

Friar%20Canuck.jpgfriarcanuck.png

Leafs PR guy "Oh no! Ottawa is unveiling new jerseys tonight? Quick do something!"

Leafs PR guy grabs picture drawn by son of the Leafs dress maker last spring in grade one can calls the CBC

Leafs PR guy "Wake up Bob Cole out of the deep freeze chamber. We got a scoop for you"

^_^ lol

HAHAHA :D Nice....

Now, the jerseys are much better than I expected, though i do wish the 2-d logo would be used somewhere. I do love the shorts though.

Hi, how are you?

Hey, I gotta say... I like the Sens jerseys. They could have been SO much worse. Maybe I expect too little out of NHL jerseys these days... but I like them. At least that white swoosh is gone from the red jerseys.

indians4.png

"You could put an empty orange helmet on the 50-yard line at Cleveland Browns Stadium and 50,000 fans would show up to stare at it."

-Terry Pluto

I think the 2d logo would look much better on the front. Thats the one mistake they made...

Although using a vertical logo lets the Sens make their logo appear much larger than other teams (whereas the 2D is round and thereby limits its size)

What's really sad though is that the Penguins are rumored to have something almost identical. (sleepz)

I have to agree. Before the Uniformaggedon, the NHL was pretty good with teams have unique jersey sets. I dont recall any teams having jerseys that used the exact same template (ok, there might have been a few but not alot). Now, we will probably see 3 or more teams with the Preds template, a few with the Sens template and so on. Im tired of more then 1 team having the same template, be unique, use something different!

huh?

http://www.nhluniforms.com/1980s/198384.html (or any of the 70s/80s/90s pages)

3 stripes sleeves, 3 stripes bottom, lather, rinse, repeat...

Yes there has been more uniqueness recently, but I'm betting when you look at all the uniforms together, they won't all look exactly alike.

Archived