Fantasy Football Start 'em or Sit 'em

nwtrailtrekker

my #2 RB position i have chester taylor, ronnie brown or deuce McAllister

3 WRs need to start, which 3 branch, andre johnson, santana moss, darrell jackson

R. Brown for the RB

Branch, Johnson, Moss for the WRs

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

Out of Donovan Mcnabb, Jay Cutler and John Kitna who should I start?

Out of Maurice Jones Drew, Travis Henry and Laurnce Maroney who should I start

And which of Daniel Graham and Bo Scaife who should I start.

Right now I'm thinking Kitna, Henry, Maroney and Graham.

Out of Donovan Mcnabb, Jay Cutler and John Kitna who should I start?

Out of Maurice Jones Drew, Travis Henry and Laurnce Maroney who should I start

And which of Daniel Graham and Bo Scaife who should I start.

Right now I'm thinking Kitna, Henry, Maroney and Graham.

I would agree with you on Kitna, Maroney, and Graham. Kitna is going to get major stats against the Raiders. Maronry is a star, but also is Jones-Drew.

So I would start.....Kitna, Maroney, Jones-Drew, Graham.

My Question.....

Top 2 RB's: Warrick Dunn, Marshawn Lynch, DeAngelo Williams, Carnell (Cadillac) Williams?????

saBS.png

I've pretty much decided on this week's lineup, but a second or third opinion wouldn't hurt:

At QB, I'm going with Favre and Schaub, sitting out Vince Young because Jacksonville has killed him in the past.

At RB I'm playing Alexander (no-brainer) and Lamont Jordan, with my other options being precarious at best. I have Tatum Bell, Ronnie Brown and Jamal Lewis riding my bench, and a guy that keeps trying to pawn Larry Johnson off on me. But everything I read on LJ tells me to back off, that last year's workload and missing camp this year have ruined him.

At TE, I'm taking a chance on Bo Scaife of Tennessee over Kellen Winslow. I know Winslow is the sexier name, but I keep reading online that Scaife has the much better matchup this week.

No questions at WR, DEF or kicker because I'm rock solid at those positions.

Your thoughts?

Also, Randy McMichael or Vernon Davis?

Not sure...McMichael was brought in more as a short yardage/red zone guy, but in the past Linehan has gotten the ball to him a fair amount. I'd probably go with him over Davis, though.

I'd like to personally apologize for this recommendation. After the play-calling today, I cannot even fathom why the Rams have 4 Tight Ends on their roster.

yare yare

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

This morning I had trouble deciding between Leinart or Delhomme. Then I picked up my cat and made my decision. I picked the guy playing for the Cats(the Panthers), and it looks like it might be my good luck charm

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

This morning I had trouble deciding between Leinart or Delhomme. Then I picked up my cat and made my decision. I picked the guy playing for the Cats(the Panthers), and it looks like it might be my good luck charm

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

Out of John Kitna, Donovan Mcnabb and Jay Cutler who should I start.

With Kitna putting up crazy numbers against the Raiders last week, I'd go with Cutler... and ironically I am, over Matt Hasselbeck no less.

Despite what happened last week, the Raiders defense is very good. I'd go Donovan McNabb, Brendan.

IUe6Hvh.png

ok someone sent me a trade proposal,in this deal the other owner wants :

Bryant Westbrook

Clinton Portis

TJ Houshmandzadeh

in exchange,I get :

Shaun Alexander

Marques Colston

Carnell Williams

Chris Chambers

Should i bite or refuse?

I wouldn't do it. The Dolphins can't pass the ball, so Chambers won't do anything special. Colston and Houshmandzadeh is just about a wash, I'd say, and Cadillac hasn't been a good fantasy back in either of his first two years. So it basically comes to Alexander vs. Westbrook and Portis...

Although that Philly offense looks terrible, so I'm not too sure about Westbrook.

I think it also depends on the rest of your roster a little bit. Like I said, I wouldn't do it.

IUe6Hvh.png

I think it also depends on the rest of your roster a little bit. Like I said, I wouldn't do it.

Well ok,here's my roster in case you're wondering

QUARTERBACKS

Tony Romo

Philip Rivers

Jeff Garcia

RUNNING BACKS

Brian Westbrook

Clinton Portis

DeAngelo Williams

Michael Bennett

RECEIVERS

Marvin Harrison

Calvin Johnson

Matt Jones

Chris Cooley

TJ Houshmandzadeh

DEFENSIVE PLAYERS

Warren Sapp

Julius Peppers

Terrell Suggs

D're Bly

Ken Hamlin

Dunta Robinson

TEAM D/ST

Bears D/ST

Cowboys D/ST

KICKERS

Matt Stover

Yeah, I wouldn't make that trade. You're good at RB right now with Portis and Westbrook -- I think that's better than Alexander and Williams or any of your other RB's by quite a bit. And I don't think you would improve your starters at WR with that trade, you'd still have to go Marvin Harrison, TJ Houshmandzadeh (or Colston if you did the trade, but between these two guys it's about even), and Calvin Johnson at WR.

IUe6Hvh.png

Archived