Chargers concept

jkrdevil

Alright, I know alot of you like the San Diego Chargers powder blue unis. Well, I don't, but I came up with this concept. It's a mix of all the chargers unis (powder, Fouts, and current). What do you think??? (and I'm not going to put in or make the jersey's powder blue, so don't even say that)

chargers-concept.gif

YES!!!! POST 1100 :):D:P :;): :laugh:

Its alright. I'd consider using a different template. Everything in that template looks Fischer-Price to me.

Some how, you've used a little too much yellow and blue, and not enough white. Try white masks, larger white outlines on the lettering, and white background stripes on the pants.

Thats my input, dude.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

I like what you're trying to do jkr, but there's too much inconsistency. Why a stripe on the yellow pants, but none on the blue? The shoulder yokes on the white jersey are too wide, I think the bolts would do the trick by themselves without the wide blue stripe.

I like the gold facemask. Move the bolt up and enlarge it a little, and there would be more room for a bigger number on the helmet too.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Most of the stuff is small is because I don't have a vector set of the chargers logos. And since I' using illustrator 9 they logo of of logo type don't work. Since I can't use transparent backgroud with the rasters, I had to put the bolt on a blue background to blend in or there would be a white bok around the logo. That would explain the big stripe and the small logo on the helmet. As far as why there is stripe on the yellow and not the blue, well it's because the stripe is blue. I put a blue stripe on the yellow so the bolt wouls stand out, with the blue pants the bolt would show up well with a white or yellow stripe. Therefor there is no stripe.

With the template, I think that is the official nfl template, or that is what i heard. I got it of ssur.org.

I will try my best to fix the problems with the stripes. And by the way Powder Blue Sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!

Their current jerseys are fantastic, I don't understand what the problem is with them.  (And, I agree, the power blue was awful, and needs to stay in the past.)

These aren't bad, but Just Say No to numbers on the helmets.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Increase the size of the bolt on the helmet (I think you said you would if you could), trim the blue on the sleeves of the white jersey and use a single layer white numeral on the helmet and you'd have an even better concept.  This is good, however.  And I'm one of the guys who likes the powder blue!

I like that you left the powder blue off (it should never be more than an alternate...can't we all just get along?).

I also like the yeloow facemask.  It makes a big difference in lighting up an otherwise dark package.

I agree with most here: white needs to be used more, particularly with the lightning bolt on the pants.

You can't have helmet numbers like that... they are too big, too blocky. THe numbers on the throwbacks work because they are smaller, thinner, and it ust works overall with the design, but not these...

(And i think helmet numbers are unique and rather cool... so leave them be, or i'll pour a milkshake down your trousers!)

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

And i think helmet numbers are unique and rather cool... so leave them be, or i'll pour a milkshake down your trousers!

Believe me, jkr... this is not fun... those virtual milkshakes are tough to get out... and of course I had to be wearing khakis, and it had to be a chocolate milkshake, and it had to all end up in the most embarrassing place... :D

Seriously, I dislike helmet numbers (unless they're very small on the back of the helmet), I'm not huge on the yellow pants, but I am definitely in favour of a Chargers redesign. Good effort!

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Archived