New NFL "Team Name Special" sig

Echo07

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like to request a Vikings one if you'd be so kind.

MofnV2z.png

The CCSLC's resident Geelong Cats fan.

Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends. Sounds like something from a Rocky & Bullwinkle story arc.

dude I love these! I'm just not into football...but these...these are AMAZING. They're all different, perfect size, just these are great! could we expect maybe other sports sigs in the future...?

So good news...

The hotel I'm in, here in this small Mississippi town, has wi-fi!

Now as I am killing time before the wedding, I was able to do a few more requests. Here you are...

chargers.png

eagles.png

vikings.png

A couple of notes:

- Eddie, I only did the current Eagles look in order to get through as many requests as possible. I might work in some classic looks later on...sorry.

- Scarygood, I have really enjoyed doing these sigs (as well as my Face of the Franchise sigs a while back), so I am already mulling over some ideas for my next series. Maybe a "classic" or "hall of fame" series would be cool...and it would facilitate some requests for retro looks.

- Patsox, there really was no objective to use specific elements of each teams logo patterns or jersey. I just created the jersey background because I thought it would be a great texture. Though some of the sigs may look like a specific pant stripe or jersey stripe, I basically wanted to just show the current wordmark with a representation of the teams colors. Sometimes I added an extra element (like a star for Dallas or the Redskins spear), but that was trying to create a nice graphic look... not trying to emmulate each teams exact uniform set. Great question though.

Thanks to everyone for all the positive response!!

titans.png

I thought the Bears one was kind of boring, I figured you'd throw in the shoulder/sock stripes element in there somehow. Instead it was a white line, which isn't even on the uniforms.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

gerry here's a Colts one for you...

colts-1.png

And yes that was a great game. I was there, and I was really hoping to see if our kicker could hit another one like last year. Overall there's a lot of excitement about our team beginning to come into its own.

titans.png

• 2 weeks later...

So...

I have been traveling on business which has kept me out of pocket for the last week or so.

...and perhaps these concepts are old hat now, but I decided to try and close out the entire league since I was so close.

here are a few I did on the plane back from Mexico.

panthers.png

saints.png

cardinals.png

titans.png

So...

I have been traveling on business which has kept me out of pocket for the last week or so.

...and perhaps these concepts are old hat now, but I decided to try and close out the entire league since I was so close.

here are a few I did on the plane back from Mexico.

I, for 1, appreciate you wanting to finish what you started. I have all 28 so far. Don't know what I will use them for yet.....

Thanks! B)

spacer.png  5-time Defending NL East Champions spacer.png 

Archived