Official 2007 NFL season thread

tBBP

My Saints are on the comeback trail, and they can thank me. I was traveling last night and forgot to Tivo the game. Of course had I recorded it they would have lost again. I also finally gave up and benched Drew Brees on my fantasy team, meaning he of course had to have a superb game while my starter, Philip Rivers, stank like month-old fish. See the personal sacrifices I make for my team? :D

BTW, my fantasy opponent has Peyton Manning and Adrian Peterson so I could basically have started Unitas and Jim Brown and probably come up short this week. :cursing:

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just got back from the game. This is the 1st time this year that the Falcons just got owned. It was depressing watching that nonsense, and watching the Giants fans (who comprised at least 40% of the stadium) whoop it up. And now that game against the Saints isn't looking too good, since they decided to right the ship finally. Lame. <_<

Unitas and Brown equalled Peyton's Fantasy output this week....Indianapolis was on a bye week....

You're completely and annoyingly correct.

I do have Addai and Wayne on my Fantasy team.....

Now this is more like it...1-5 Falcons vs. 1-4 Saints. It just wouldn't be a true Saints-Falcons rivalry game without dismal teams on both sidelines...

Unitas and Brown equalled Peyton's Fantasy output this week....Indianapolis was on a bye week....

You're completely and annoyingly correct.

I do have Addai and Wayne on my Fantasy team.....

Now this is more like it...1-5 Falcons vs. 1-4 Saints. It just wouldn't be a true Saints-Falcons rivalry game without dismal teams on both sidelines...

Their records may be similar but the situations are not. The wheels are flying off the Falcons while the Saints finally seem to have extracted their heads from their...well, you know. This game is going to tell a lot about the Saints. They can and should destroy the Falcons on Sunday. If they don't, there's way more than meets the eye going on in New Orleans and I'm going to be very, very worried.

:lol:

Get over yourself, we are tied for last place. You guys were looking bad, if not worse, than we looked Monday night for 4 weeks. So you're trying to tell me that one game in Seattle changed all of that? Yeah right, this is the Bottom-of-the-Barrel Bowl, like it's supposed to be. :lol:

That's not what I said. I said the situations are far different, and they are. The Saints have a stable, talented team that just needs to execute. The Falcons have...well, there's not enough bandwidth here to list all their problems. Your denial won't change that.

With that said, I'm not about to trash talk about the game this week because the Saints and Falcons always seem to bring out the best in each other. We can discuss further Sunday evening. B)

Oh, I'm not denying the problems... Our O-Line = turnstiles, I have no faith in the 3 QBs we have, our defense shows up whenever it's convienient, and our kicker can't make a kick from beyond 45. We are horrible. I guess I got excited since I'm the typical type of Falcons fan who seems to take joy whenever both the Falcons and the Saints are horrendous because its...well, normal. :D

So yes, I will accept your olive branch and cease from talking trash, and let the trash battle it out on the field :lol:

So anyway, I'm renaming the "Chris Chandler Dereliction of Duty Award" the "Chandler-Frerotte Dereliction of Duty Award" next season. Oh, and when's the draft again?

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Byron Leftwich has been appointed the starting QB for Sunday's game vs. the Saints.

God help him, and God help the Falcons.

I hope they know that Leftwich won't be able to scramble any better than Harrington.

Some kids at my school were like "Well, Leftwich is fasst, so he will be like Vick." No he won't.

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

Byron Leftwich has been appointed the starting QB for Sunday's game vs. the Saints.

I hope they know that Leftwich won't be able to scramble any better than Harrington.

Some kids at my school were like "Well, Leftwich is fasst, so he will be like Vick." No he won't.

Fast to the buffet table maybe. I'm hoping he wears Charles Grant and Will Smith so often Sunday he looks like he's in a Saints uniform.

Wow. If they expect Leftwich to run then they might as well watch him running a no huddle offense while hobbling on one leg at Marshall. That's about as fast as he gets. Harrington is probably faster than Leftwich. Leftwich is the anti-Vick. There are so many ways that I could describe Leftwich's lack of mobility that it would take all the internets in the universe to do it.

Some kids at my school were like "Well, Leftwich is fasst, so he will be like Vick."

:blink:

I'm assuming none of the kids at your school have ever watched Byron Leftwich ever. There's a reason people call him Fatty McButterpants

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

Some kids at my school were like "Well, Leftwich is fasst, so he will be like Vick."

:blink:

I'm assuming none of the kids at your school have ever watched Byron Leftwich ever. There's a reason people call him Fatty McButterpants

Well it ain't like Byron himself don't know he slow. He said it himself:

"I'm not the slowest quarterback...just the slowest black quarterback. :D

You know who Byron really reminds me of, in terms of mobility and movement? Anybody remember former Patriots QB Scott Zolak? (Remember...the guy who either his head or hsi face was so big it looked like somebody STUFFED IT inside his helmet...plus he was just that daggone big?)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Archived