Official 2007 NFL season thread

tBBP

Minnesota Vikings

Home: Chicago, Detroit, Green Bay, Atlanta, Carolina, Houston, Indianapolis, N.Y. Giants

Away: Chicago, Detroit, Green Bay, New Orleans, Tampa Bay, Jacksonville, Tennessee, Arizona

Looking at that Vikes' schedule, it's a shame they finished in second place, because they are not a second place team, and it will show next year with that tough schedule. Yikes.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glad someone else believes in the Buccaneers besides those of us in Buc Nation, though... :D

Oh he doesn't believe in you, Buc fans. He just likes to bash his "favorite" team whenever they lose (and sometimes when they win.) :P He's been doing it all season.

Coast, I thought you were going to relax and enjoy the ride. What happened? Dallas went 13-3, has homefield advantage throughout the playoffs and was resting at least six starters against Washington. That game meant ZERO to the Cowboys and everything to the Redskins. Sure, I wish they looked less apathetic, but I'll take 13-3 any day. Stop obsessing about the "December Collapse." Firstly, having something happen over two seasons doesn't make it a trend, and secondly....it's January!

i was fine until we lost to the deadskins and the eagles. two divisional rivals. those two games shook my confidence in the team. granted nothing games but i am now a little worried about the team.

i however want a cowboys/colts super bowl. A little unfinished business from super bowl V and i want the cowboys to beat them 82-0. i want this too look like a game out of madden 07.

THis team reminds me alot like the chargers of last year who was all but a lock for the AFC title game. Wade phillips zero win record in the playoffs worry me. the december/january collapse worry me.

can't....take...pressure.....

know any good movies to rent?

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Dolphins officially fire head coach Cam Cameron...shocking. :rolleyes:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3178646

Hmm.....

Would the Falcons dare hire Schottenheimer as head coach, and in turn, he hires Cam Cameron as offensive coordinator?

I'd rather see Cam Cameron as the Niners OC :D

The 9ers OC will be Mike Martz.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

Brady wins MVP in 49-1 vote. Favre got the one vote. So which Wisconsin sports writer voted for Favre?

The better question is, which HOF Head Coach with a football game named after him voted for Favre? :lol:

Brady wins MVP in 49-1 vote. Favre got the one vote. So which Wisconsin sports writer voted for Favre?

Anyone want to lay odds that whoever it was, Tank had a gun to their head at the time?

Yeah .... I was wondering about that as well... :blink:

I saw, I came, I left.

I'm surprised no one voted for Randy Moss.

--------------------------

I'd rather the 49ers not hire Martz either. It's a pain in the neck to watch the Rams lose to guys who were employed by them during the GSOT days.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3179438

Bill Belichick is the AP Coach of the Year. And in other news, Tank is somewhere weeping.

Ah...I love our hypocritical media....

You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Bill Belichick is the AP Coach of the Year. And in other news, Tank is somewhere weeping.

Well, who do you suggest to win the award over a coach who led his team to a 16-0 record???

Mike McCarthy. I'd say the Packers' turnaround is equally impressive.

Again...as the media has informed us that even the slightest steroid use (ie cheating) renders you as evil scum that is ineligible for future honors, I would expect them to do likewise with other forms of cheating.

Simply put, Belichick should have been ineligible if the media held true to form. But, unsurprisingly at this point, they didn't.

EDIT-"BAKA"

Today, we are all otaku.

Well, who do you suggest to win the award over a coach who led his team to a 16-0 record???

Mike Sherman. I'd say the Packers' turnaround is equally impressive.

Again...as the media has informed us that even the slightest steroid use (ie cheating) renders you as evil scum that is ineligible for future honors, I would expect them to do likewise with other forms of cheating.

Simply put, Belichick should have been ineligible if the media held true to form. But, unsurprisingly at this point, they didn't.

I thought Mike McCarthy was the Packers head coach

Archived