Official 2007 NFL season thread

tBBP

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So, is anyone watching the Patriots vs. Giants game? :P

Not right now.

*Goes back to praying fervently that tomorrow will see the end of the Scott Linebaka era in St. Louis.*

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Man, what a game we have going on right now.

TD on a TD kickoff, how about that? haha

I feel bad for the people not watching it... haha

You know, I rarely visit ccslsc anymore. I really should fix that.

Wow...Pats are getting dirty (and the Pats fans at the game are booing the flag...lmao.)

There. Fixed :P

sheesh, there are four stations here that I can choose from to watch the game... must be a slow night for TV :wacko:

I saw, I came, I left.

So, is anyone watching the Patriots vs. Giants game? :P

Yup and rooting hard for the Giants.

On a side note, Mike Carey is the ref so I am expecting a ton of penalties. Frankly I am surprised he let the kickoff return stand. The guy throws a lot of flags and rarely let's the teams play.

I got curious so I tried to see if my perception of Carey was correct. This is from some blog I found that covered NFL refs...

Mike Carey: Mike is good news for home teams -- home teams win 86% of his games (best of the refs) and visitors are called for 60% of the penalties (3rd best). Mike also calls a large number of penalties starting the first quarter with the most but cooling off to where he is now in third place at the halfway point. First half rankings: 3rd in total penalties, 3rd in VP%, first in HW%.

BB52Big.jpg

I'm just worried someone big on the team will be injured. I'll take a loss and no injuries any day. Would it be nice to go 16-0? Of course! However, if they lose, everyone knows that they'll go on another 10+ game winning streak and win the Super Bowl this year.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

As much as I would like to see an undefeated season and to see Mercury Morris shut his mouth, I'm rooting for the Giants because I really don't like the Patriots. It's been a pretty good game so far.

"The 0-2 pitch... SWING AND A MISS! STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"

J M yoU wish you had a Duke Dog!

I'm just worried someone big on the team will be injured. I'll take a loss and no injuries any day. Would it be nice to go 16-0? Of course! However, if they lose, everyone knows that they'll go on another 10+ game winning streak and win the Super Bowl this year.

You mean there are more weeks before the playoffs start? More weeks of Linehan's ineptitude? Oh God, find me a gun now... :wacko:

You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

As we mark time until the rapture (hopefully) happens...

Mike Martz out as Lions OC after 2 years.

1) See? It's easy to fire a coach after two years.

2) Well...now that Kurt Warner is beating the Rams twice a year, we might as well have Mike Martz beat them twice a year as well.

*goes back to hunting for gun*

Today, we are all otaku.

As we mark time until the rapture (hopefully) happens...

Mike Martz out as Lions OC after 2 years.

1) See? It's easy to fire a coach after two years.

2) Well...now that Kurt Warner is beating the Rams twice a year, we might as well have Mike Martz beat them twice a year as well.

*goes back to hunting for gun*

I hate to say this, but your Linehan-whining is bordering on Tank territory.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

These are the games the Pats win.

They will find a way to win this.

PS And there's the new records

As legit in Bonds' in my book....

They had a competitive advantage over the other offensive juggernauts, much like Bonds' steroids. Those records came only thanks to running up the score on inferior defenses.

Today, we are all otaku.

They had a competitive advantage over the other offensive juggernauts, much like Bonds' steroids. Those records came only thanks to running up the score on inferior defenses.

Every defense was inferior. That's why the Patriots are currently 15-0.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

What did Peyton Manning do last week? Kept throwing the ball with a 20+ lead. Isn't that running up the score too? No beef with him about running up the score?

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

'Your book' is as legit as Bonds' record.

They scored against inferior defences because they were a superior team.

That's how it's supposed to work.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

Archived