Walk Off Milestone

NJTank

Nobody has hit 500 in better fashion then Jim Thome who hit a walk off HR that was career # 500 against the Angels.

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/recap?gameId=270916104

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Way to go, fellow Limestone Community High School Alum!!! ^_^:woot:

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

double post

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Thanks, Jim, you dirty bastard. Only kidding, although a game-losing HR(somehow, it's possible) would've suited me a bit better.

I was in attendance for his 400th a few years back in Philly. Way to go Jim. You've made me stand in the rain for 3 hours and defeat my team on your milestone games.

The ONLY way it would have been better if its in the playoffs...imagine 7th game of the world series down by 3 bottom of the 9th walk of grand slam for #500...that would be INSANE.

Though unfair, since nobody else's postseason homers count ^_^

(giving you an out)...my apologies if I missed your sarcasm.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

An awesome way to reach a milestone for one of my favorite ballplayers, even if he is one of the great Twin-killers of all time.

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Way to go to my fellow Central Illinoisan! This is way off topic, but he still owns hunting property outside of Canton in Fulton County, not too far from Peoria. Coincidentally, Jake Peavy and Roy Oswalt also own hunting property outside of Quincy. Just takin' pride in some of the more famous Central Illinois residents. :D

The ONLY way it would have been better if its in the playoffs...imagine 7th game of the world series down by 3 bottom of the 9th walk of grand slam for #500...that would be INSANE.

Though unfair, since nobody else's postseason homers count ^_^

(giving you an out)...my apologies if I missed your sarcasm.

I thought they did toward career numbers...but not season numbers, I could be mistaken however

brewerssig.jpg

Archived