Joe Theismann latest to be affected by the 'Bush Economy'

Mac the Knife

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I cant stand Theismann only good news I heard today

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Wasn't Joey T a lame duck once Jaworski was added to the MNF booth anyway? If not then, when he was not assigned to the myriad of ESPN college football crews? May have been his choice, but it seems like the official announcement was nothing more than a formality.

48142444846_3aa6afbd89_m.jpgNCAA Baseball Champions | 2014, 2019 

facebook

thank you ESPN for getting rid of the redskins homer. I wonder if there is any former cowboys that still need work? ^_^

Take a look at all these former Cowboys now employed by ESPN, Fox, and CBS:

Troy Aikman

Jimmie Johnson

Barry Switzer

Emmitt Smith

Michael Irvin

Keyshawn Johnson

Deion Sanders

Who all am I forgetting?

thank you ESPN for getting rid of the redskins homer. I wonder if there is any former cowboys that still need work? ^_^

Troy Aikman

Jimmie Johnson

Barry Switzer

Emmitt Smith

Michael Irvin

Keyshawn Johnson

Deion Sanders

Who all am I forgetting?

I feel like I've seen Darryl "Moose" Johnston somehere, but I don't recall where. Maybe it was not one of the above networks.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Troy Aikman

Jimmie Johnson

Barry Switzer

Emmitt Smith

Michael Irvin

Keyshawn Johnson

Deion Sanders

Who all am I forgetting?

Bill Parcels, Mike Ditka

I saw, I came, I left.

Is Joe Morgan next?

Please please please please please please

For real.

Bring back Harold Reynolds!!

Replacing Joe "Insufferable" Morgan with Harold Reynolds makes so much sense, ESPN will never consider it.

However, they may be changin' their ways, they did just trashbin Theismann, so it appears someone has taste over in ESPN corporate HQ.

And as an aside, anyone else completely tired of these ex-jocks masquerading as some sort of TV analyst? All they do is spout the most banal of the cliches. The only ESPN people I really listen to in regards to football are probably John Clayton and Chris Mortenson - as they alone seem to know what the hell they're talking about.

And as an aside, anyone else completely tired of these ex-jocks masquerading as some sort of TV analyst? All they do is spout the most banal of the cliches. The only ESPN people I really listen to in regards to football are probably John Clayton and Chris Mortenson - as they alone seem to know what the hell they're talking about.

Clayton and Mortenson mainly talk about personnel decisions.

The ex-jocks maily talk about in-game decisions and discussions. Who's better at telling how to break down a Cover-2 defense: Mortenson and Clayton, or ex-players?

Clayton and Mortenson mainly talk about personnel decisions.

The ex-jocks maily talk about in-game decisions and discussions. Who's better at telling how to break down a Cover-2 defense: Mortenson and Clayton, or ex-players?

Just because you played the game doesn't make you an effective communicator or someone able to break down gameplan intricacies. In fact, the only time I ever saw two jocks effectively breaking down film was in the old NFL Network show "Playbook". The ESPN and FOX pregame shows? Utter fluff.

Troy Aikman

Jimmie Johnson

Barry Switzer

Emmitt Smith

Michael Irvin

Keyshawn Johnson

Deion Sanders

Who all am I forgetting?

I feel like I've seen Darryl "Moose" Johnston somehere, but I don't recall where. Maybe it was not one of the above networks.

No darren woodson?

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Archived