The OFFICIAL Weekly NFL Uniform Notes, Rants & Raves Thread

tBBP

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Bucs are wearing white at home today vs the Giants. Is it because of the heat or some other reason?

Yeah, and I think the humidity was real bad, players were cramping up quite a bit.

Good thing they wore white today!! :P

savedpictures013-1.jpg

Does anyone else notice that team colors seem to "pop" more in RCA Dome more so than in other domed stadia? I've always thought that Colts games (today's as well) were always more aesthetically pleasing that watching games in the Metrodome, Superdome, Georgia Dome or even the new Ford Field.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Does anyone else notice that team colors seem to "pop" more in RCA Dome more so than in other domed stadia? I've always thought that Colts games (today's as well) were always more aesthetically pleasing that watching games in the Metrodome, Superdome, Georgia Dome or even the new Ford Field.

I've thought the same thing...also having the game on CBS vs FOX makes a huge difference. It's something about the FOX cameras or I don't know exaclty, but CBS and NBC broadcasts look more professional than FOX.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

I've thought the same thing...also having the game on CBS vs FOX makes a huge difference. It's something about the FOX cameras or I don't know exaclty, but CBS and NBC broadcasts look more professional than FOX.

I do know that the lights in the RCA dome shine striaight down on the field rather that from the sides like most NFL stadiums. They are mounted on the roof top. That may have an effect.

Favre had the stupid Captain's "C" on his jersey on Saturday, which IIRC is the first time it's been there all season...I hate those things.

Edit: just saw that there was an entire thread for this...whoops.

Badger_zps8961c467.png

Unfortunately for all of us, that was the last-ever game there.

Archived