The OFFICIAL Weekly NFL Uniform Notes, Rants & Raves Thread

tBBP

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Titans went with the Columbia blue alt today and paired it with the navy blue pants. Have they used that combo before?

Against the Raiders a few years ago on SNF. I remember watching it and being confused because I couldn't remember if blue or dark blue was the original home jersey.

bSLCtu2.png

The Titans went with the Columbia blue alt today and paired it with the navy blue pants. Have they used that combo before?

Why couldn't they have gone with the all columbia blue? Or even the columbia blue/white pants combo?

It looked like a intersquad scrimmage, with all navy out there.

And, just wait until next week. Chargers/Titans. Both teams in white helmets. Both teams with navy facemasks. Both teams with navy pants (likely). Both teams in navy socks. Both teams in white shoes. Only difference will be the Chargers will have white jerseys and Titans will have navy blue jerseys.

Not cool.

The Rams won with navy pants today, didn't they?

Just wanted to point that out to that person that thinks its the pants fault that the Rams have lost so much this year.

Although, the Dolphins have now lost all 12 games this year in white pants. Gotta be the reason they suck. :D

It's injuries and Linedork as the primary causes, with bad pants-related karma being a secondary cause/creator of one of the primary causes (injuries).

I'll note that the friggin' Falcons with a friggin' 3rd string QB were in a position to score the go-ahead touchdown with a couple of minutes left. As the Rams almost gagged away a 21 point lead.

Based on my knowledge of Linehan's playcalling when faced with a deficit and little time, that go-ahead score would have won the game for the Falcons.

My point about the blue pants being bad karma remains....the blues merely jump to 2-a very large number.

Kind of like a broken clock being right twice a day. <_<

I want Linehan's eventual replacement to agree to wearing the golds every game. If you don't like it, I suggest you attempt to Tivo them in other pants and then "save until I delete".

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

just a few times

The Titans have worn this combo a total of 9 times since 2003: 5 times at home against Houston, 3 times at home against Oakland, and once at home against Kansas City.

NorthernColFightingWhites4.GIF

Just wanted to point that out to that person that thinks its the pants fault that the Rams have lost so much this year.

Although, the Dolphins have now lost all 12 games this year in white pants. Gotta be the reason they suck. :D

My point about the blue pants being bad karma remains....the blues merely jump to 2-a very large number.

I do assume you're kidding in suggesting that the blue pants have anything to do with the Rams' losses, right?

uta-big-sam-little-uta.png

I do assume you're kidding in suggesting that the blue pants have anything to do with the Rams' losses, right?

Having bad karma doesn't help when they try to overcome Linehan's incompetence.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

So far from this week, the Rams are wearing white w/ the navy pants. Also, Detroit is wearig their black alts. I've changed my mind since last time they wore these and think they should get rid of them. Not only do they not look like the Lions, but they don't even look good.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

there's gotta be a story behind why the refs wore their cold weather pants in a domed stadium. Like one of them forgot to bring their white pants so they all had to wear the black ones or they lost their luggage or something. There has to be a reason, I can't imagine the refs dreaming up different uniform combinations ala the titans.

PvO6ZWJ.png

It's injuries and Linedork as the primary causes, with bad pants-related karma being a secondary cause/creator of one of the primary causes (injuries).

I'll note that the friggin' Falcons with a friggin' 3rd string QB were in a position to score the go-ahead touchdown with a couple of minutes left. As the Rams almost gagged away a 21 point lead.

Based on my knowledge of Linehan's playcalling when faced with a deficit and little time, that go-ahead score would have won the game for the Falcons.

Kind of like a broken clock being right twice a day. <_<

I want Linehan's eventual replacement to agree to wearing the golds every game. If you don't like it, I suggest you attempt to Tivo them in other pants and then "save until I delete".

the rams' gold pants are ugly. the white/blue look is very nice.

Archived