My helmet site

MG helmets

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh wow... cool site so far, man.. I even looking at the page for my hometown Winnipeg Blue Bombers.. cool work..keep it up!! wow...

Ice Hockey International Winnipeg Braves (Bobby Hull Division 18-3-0 1st place as of March 14, 2011)

2010-11 O'Brien Trophy for Bobby Hull Division championship & Jack Riley Cup for top team in league regular season

**Double Post** Sorry!!!

Ice Hockey International Winnipeg Braves (Bobby Hull Division 18-3-0 1st place as of March 14, 2011)

2010-11 O'Brien Trophy for Bobby Hull Division championship & Jack Riley Cup for top team in league regular season

• 2 weeks later...

This site is amazing. What's interesting is that even having only looked through the HS helmets in a couple of states, there are so many that are interesting. Many are pro or college logos, some recolored and some pretty much original - 7 Alabama teams use the Green Bay 'G' and one uses the Superman logo ( :wacko: ) - but then there are some that while obviously styled after other logos are altered in some way. And some are just plain cool or original. For example, these are from Alabama:

Pseudo-logos:

Leeds Green Wave

leeds.gif

Fyffe Red Devils

fyffe-al.gif

Dale County Warriors

dale-county-al.gif

Just plain cool:

Red Level Tigers (this one pegs the cool meter, logo on one side, number on the other)

red-level-al.gif

Buckhorn Bucks

buckhorn-bucks.gif

Maplesville Red Devils

maplesville-al.gif

Quite an entertaining site!

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

I love this site! Bookmaked it too.

You even have Fairview High In Boulder, Colorado. (my school)

helllmet.png

I play football there and we got a new helmet over the off season.

It starts off black and turns red on top, and it has this logo on it...fview.jpg

myhelmet.jpg

Just thought I would let you know, If you could make that you would be a god.

buckhorn-bucks.gif

Would the sticker for this team be upside down? No fault of MG, of course. The points on a buck point up, no?

Google knows all and tells all...so we have an answer:

4f5dea3a6095a80bc8d0ef219e31f0f0.jpg

Now here's a mystery...most players have the right-side number but the tailback and center appear to have logos instead.

red-level-al.gif

1763fi.jpg

And Pat Patriot and the Standing Buffalo live! In North Dakota no less. :wacko:

Century Patriots (Bismark, ND)

century-hs-nd.gif\

Barnes County Co-Op Bison (Rogers, ND)

barnes-county-coop-nd.gif

Now for a question - take your best guess: Having looked through every high school helmet on MG's site, it's obvious that one particular (and very familiar) logo is by far the most common high school helmet graphic in all the land. Which one?

Now for a question - take your best guess: Having looked through every high school helmet on MG's site, it's obvious that one particular (and very familiar) logo is by far the most common high school helmet graphic in all the land. Which one?

The blank helmet! :D

If I had to guess it would probably be the Cardinals logo, or Eagles or Packer G, or the Clemson paw.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

The blank helmet! :D

If I had to guess it would probably be the Cardinals logo, or Eagles or Packer G, or the Clemson paw.

Choose one of those and I'll tell you whether you're right.

Georgia/Green Bay G?

If not, it's the FSU Spear.

Yep, the Green Bay G (Georgia, Grambling, and everyone else got it from GB as far as I know).

Now for a rhetorical question: why did Green Bay use only the G? Can you imagine the 49ers with an 'S' on their helmets? :wacko:

Archived