Fort Wayne Freedom

teeray01

Didn't they transfer over from the NIFL? Fort Wayne had the Freedom before they had the Fusion of af2, if I remember correctly.

Yes, the Freedom were in the NIFL and the UIF. Most of their assets were sold to a new owner in the AF2. The Fort Wayne Fusion fold after one season. Fort Wayne was granted an expansion team for this year in the Continental Indoor Football League and they are going to use the "Freedom" name.

And they will probably die because IIRC their owner's the former owner of the AIFA's one and done Danville Demolition Disaster.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Just to give you guys a better look at the ID, here's the complete family of marks.

The identity was built around the icon of the courthouse in Fort Wayne as well as typography and styling inspired by the late-1700's era of General "Mad" Anthony Wayne.

FW_Freedom_Styles_Sheeta.png

www.skyedesignstudios.com

Just to give you guys a better look at the ID, here's the complete family of marks.

The identity was built around the icon of the courthouse in Fort Wayne as well as typography and styling inspired by the late-1700's era of General "Mad" Anthony Wayne.

FW_Freedom_Styles_Sheeta.png

If, as I've read, the top left logo is the helmet logo, that's too busy for a helmet logo.

It's where I sit.

Sorry not to clarify...the lower right star logo is the helmet mark and the upper right "fort wayne" secondary crest is being placed on the left chest of the jersey (similar to the Steelers or Florida Gators) to mimic a military badge placement.

www.skyedesignstudios.com

Gentlemen,

I love the logo. I think its sharp. However, that logo makes me think of the capitals. I don't associate a courthouse with freedom. If your in the courthouse bad things have probably happened to you or your repsonsible for them. I think a patriotic logo should have been used for the name, "Freedom".

I want to wish the Freedom good luck. The UIF is a good league. However, I will no longer be following it since the wonderful owner of the Ohio Valley Greyhounds has decided to sell the team. As of now, there are no takers.

Bengalssuck.jpg

Sorry not to clarify...the lower right star logo is the helmet mark and the upper right "fort wayne" secondary crest is being placed on the left chest of the jersey (similar to the Steelers or Florida Gators) to mimic a military badge placement.

Good to know. I thought I had read otherwise.

It's where I sit.

I really like it - the football as the dome was a nice touch. A good choice for the Font also.

Really a simple, but solid concept. I give it 9.8/10 = well done, and congrats to the graphic designer.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

How many indoor american footy leagues do we need?

This league's been around for a couple of years.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Excellent identity package. I didn't even notice the football until it was pointed out in a later post. And the marks will be used on the uniform in exactly the way they should be. Well-conceived, well-executed.

Let's just hope the team can live up to its identity--and I'm not speaking in terms of on-field play. I just mean not folding right away and delivering a solid product; I'd hate to see work of this caliber get flushed in a half-season or something.

AUSPole.pngWAT2nd.png

Go Gators. Go Blue Raiders. Go Commodores. Go USC Trojans.

Preds & Avs.

Braves, Rays, & Dodgers.

Titans, Colts, Broncos, Cardinals.

Grizzlies. 14ers, Jam.

Team Spirit + Laziness = Yay.

Archived