NFL Redesign Group Project

OldRamsFan

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok, i was going to go crazy with this until i saw the colors together and thought there was something about them, so i kept it realistic instead, because i liked the colors so much. anyway, here are the San Diego Chargers in Seahawks' Blue, Buc's Orange, and Brown's Brown (which looks black here)

charge_logo.png

charge_home.png

charge_away.png

charge_alt.png

Next I want to see the Colts or Jets in Buccaneers' Pewter, Raiders' Silver, and Bears' Navy. Have fun and enjoy.

Edit: changed Broncos to Jets because, well, the Broncos already wear Navy, my bad.

Sure, ill try the next teams.

That's nice of you and I'm sure he'll appreciate it; several pages back he indicated that he was anxious to punce on the Jets.

No Prob. :D

Much appreciated...

I have a blank file ready and redesigned...pretty simple, no bells and whistles, but I just need w/e colors someone's daring enough to throw together...

It also would be my first "concept" of any type...so I'm looking forward to seeing how it comes out myself...

65caba33-7cfc-417f-ac8e-5eb8cdd12dc9_zps

I have a blank file ready and redesigned...pretty simple, no bells and whistles, but I just need w/e colors someone's daring enough to throw together...

It also would be my first "concept" of any type...so I'm looking forward to seeing how it comes out myself...

Here are the colors, in case you didn't see them:

Buccaneers' Pewter, Raiders' Silver, and Bears' Navy

uta-big-sam-little-uta.png

Here are the colors, in case you didn't see them:

Buccaneers' Pewter, Raiders' Silver, and Bears' Navy

OK, I can get that up when I return home from work then...

In the meantime, anyone who wants to pop in ahead of me can go:

Colts or Saints

IN:

Houston Oilers Columbia Blue

Cleveland Browns Brown

Kansas City Chiefs Gold

Colors.jpg

OK, here's my first concept:

Pretty traditional style, and for the road uniform, I tried to go a Patriots-silver type style, so there isn't a "white" jersey per se...

Anyway, here goes:

JetsRecolor.jpg

(And I didn't see Browns Brown just used in the previous concept...so I'll trade that for Red...)

Colts or Saints in:

Green Bay Gold (Yellow)

Kansas City Red

Colors-1.jpg

OK, here's my first concept:

Pretty traditional style, and for the road uniform, I tried to go a Patriots-silver type style, so there isn't a "white" jersey per se...

Anyway, here goes:

JetsRecolor.jpg

(And I didn't see Browns Brown just used in the previous concept...so I'll trade that for Red...)

Colts or Saints in:

Green Bay Gold (Yellow)

Kansas City Red

Colors-1.jpg

That is a nice concept. It looks very retro (which is my favorite style).

I'll take the Saints, and I'll really do it this time.

The navy looks green to me, but other than that the Jets concept isn't bad at all. Can't wait to see the Saints in those colors, it certainly is a unique color combo.

Yeah depending on the angle my screen is at it kind of has a dark-greenish hue...

But it is in fact the Bears Navy from Pantone's site...

The navy looks green to me, but other than that the Jets concept isn't bad at all. Can't wait to see the Saints in those colors, it certainly is a unique color combo.

Yeah depending on the angle my screen is at it kind of has a dark-greenish hue...

Do you mean SSUR.org? Sorry, just a clarification.

I like the concept and color usage. Plus, that "football head" logo is sweet!

Here are the Saints. I hope you all will forgive my crummy stripe-drawing and sleeve numbers.

I didn't create the logos, just put them together and recolored them. The primary "shield" thingy is a retro Saints logo that origionally had the fleur de lis on it. The cross is something I found when I googled "Christian symbols".

saints.gif

Up Next:

Colts

or

Broncos

in

LA Kings Purple

Falcons Silver

Black

Do you mean SSUR.org? Sorry, just a clarification.

I like the concept and color usage. Plus, that "football head" logo is sweet!

Yeah...I do mean that...

And that football head is called "Gameface" and he's used in in-stadium commercials (as a 3-D little cartoon dude superimposed to real-world footage) and stuff like that...I figured I'd throw him in there for kicks...I didn't actually come up with it though...

Archived