NFL Redesign Group Project

OldRamsFan

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
packremix.png

Pack in Lions blue, 'Skins maroon, and Rams gold.

Next one:

Baltimore Ravens or Houston Texans in Titans red, Chargers gold, and Broncos orange.

What happened to keeping one team (Philadelphia Eagles)? I wanna see my Eagles done!

And what happened to COMPLETE redesign, instead of just recolor? Looks good anyhow.

spacer.png

erikas | go birds | dribbble 

I got this one.

Green Bay Packers.

I called it, but I guess capital92 wanted to do it too, no biggie.

Sorry 'bout that. I was just bored, and saw that no one did it yet.

"It's called reading, top to bottom, left to right; you group words together to form sentences. Take Tylenol for any headaches, Midol for any cramps."

If anyone can tell me what movie that's from I'll be eternally blissful.

But as far as the Packers concepts go, the Rams gold looks a little dark on both of them, check my sig, the color should be around that brightness... No biggie I guess.

packremix.png

Pack in Lions blue, 'Skins maroon, and Rams gold.

Next one:

Baltimore Ravens or Houston Texans in Titans red, Chargers gold, and Broncos orange.

What happened to keeping one team (Philadelphia Eagles)? I wanna see my Eagles done!

And what happened to COMPLETE redesign, instead of just recolor? Looks good anyhow.

I agree with what Chestnut said, one team is supposed to stay. With that said, I call the Eagles, and I'll do them in the colors that capp suggested. After that, the Ravens and Texans will remain the next choices, with a new set of colors that I'll reveal!

HornetsTwistSig.gif

New York Jets |3-3| First, AFC East

New York Mets |74-88| Fourth, NL East

New York Islanders|34-37-11| Fifth, Atlantic Division

New Orleans Hornets |21-45| Third, Southwest Division

Okay, here we go!

eaglesrecolors1.png

Next up:

Baltimore Ravens

OR

Houston Texans

in Packers Green, Lions Silver and Bengals Orange

HornetsTwistSig.gif

So I started my concept for nothing?

Ack sorry man - you're supposed to call the concept so two people don't do it at the same time!

HornetsTwistSig.gif

Okay, here we go!

eaglesrecolors1.png

Next up:

Baltimore Ravens

OR

Houston Texans

in Packers Green, Lions Silver and Bengals Orange

Those are sweet, props for doin a total redesign instead of a recolor. And I agree about the helmet wings, but again I understand because the idea is to go in a different direction.

The jersey numbers look a little huge, but that's just nitpicking.

Those are sweet, props for doin a total redesign instead of a recolor. And I agree about the helmet wings, but again I understand because the idea is to go in a different direction.

The jersey numbers look a little huge, but that's just nitpicking.

No offfense, but how is that acomplete redesign? He just recolored the main logos....

Looks good though. I can't stand seeing the Eagles in those colors, but ah well. I agree the numbers look a little big though.

spacer.png

erikas | go birds | dribbble 

Well, check off the Texans. I bring you the Miami hurricanes-reminiscent Houston Texans!

texans.png

helmet.png

I hope you like them. It may be too busy, but I am happy with how they came out. I used these colors:

colors.png

First, I recolored their wordmark:

wordmark.png

But then chestnutz, just for you, (as you can see on the helmet) I decided to make a new logo for them. And I don't love their current one, although it isn't bad, but I decided to make this interlocking logo (notice the "t" is based of the state of texas), and a tertiary:

logo.png

Tertiary

Well, there you have it. the new and redesigned Houston Texans. It was tough working with those colors, but that's how this thing goes. Thanks for making this OldRamsFan, and here goes nothing:

NEXT TEAMS:

Baltimore Ravens

-or-

Arizona Cardinals(sorry njmeadowlander! :P )

Colors: 49ers maroon, Dolphins teal, Phoenix Coyotes tan(hey, there were never sport-restrictions on the colors!)

Merry Christmas!

So I started my concept for nothing?

Ack sorry man - you're supposed to call the concept so two people don't do it at the same time!

Uhh, no, I did.

You can still post it, the Ravens are still available to be redesigned.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Archived