NFL Redesign Group Project

OldRamsFan

So I started my concept for nothing?

Ack sorry man - you're supposed to call the concept so two people don't do it at the same time!

Uhh, no, I did.

I see - I just read back through all the posts. The issue was that the Eagles shouldn't have been taken off the board, so I wanted to do them and then the Ravens and Texans could stay on the table. Sorry for stealing the color choices, I assume you had already started/finished your Ravens concept with those colors. Either you can just recolor with the new colors gingerbread put up or keep the old colors - and again, I see where the confusion came and sorry for stealing 'em!

HornetsTwistSig.gif

New York Jets |3-3| First, AFC East

New York Mets |74-88| Fourth, NL East

New York Islanders|34-37-11| Fifth, Atlantic Division

New Orleans Hornets |21-45| Third, Southwest Division

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, check off the Texans. I bring you the Miami hurricanes-reminiscent Houston Texans!

texans.png

helmet.png

I hope you like them. It may be too busy, but I am happy with how they came out. I used these colors:

colors.png

First, I recolored their wordmark:

wordmark.png

But then chestnutz, just for you, (as you can see on the helmet) I decided to make a new logo for them. And I don't love their current one, although it isn't bad, but I decided to make this interlocking logo (notice the "t" is based of the state of texas), and a tertiary:

logo.png

Tertiary

Well, there you have it. the new and redesigned Houston Texans. It was tough working with those colors, but that's how this thing goes. Thanks for making this OldRamsFan, and here goes nothing:

NEXT TEAMS:

Baltimore Ravens

-or-

Arizona Cardinals(sorry njmeadowlander! :P )

Colors: 49ers maroon, Dolphins teal, Phoenix Coyotes tan(hey, there were never sport-restrictions on the colors!)

Merry Christmas!

:D A redesign!!!

Looks good, I think the uniforms are a bit too cluttered and busy like you said, but the new logo looks good.

spacer.png

erikas | go birds | dribbble 

I now have absolutely no clue which jerseys to add to the teams that are completed images I've been making.

OldRamsFan you're going to have to make some call on what's legit with the current issue with... the Eagles and (un posted) Ravens jerseys I think it was. lol :P

2 hours, and my concept is done. I swear i used the teal, its around the numbers and outlines the logo. I couldn't really work it in when i had colors like maroon and tan for the cardinals, it would have looked too forced. anyway, hope you like it.

Cards_logo.png

Cards_home.png

Cards_away.png

Cards_alts.png

next up, Baltimore Ravens or Miami Dolphins

Color palette: Jets' Green, Bills' Royal Blue, and the Cowboys' green-tinted silver pants color.

You are welcome for the set-up.

I now have absolutely no clue which jerseys to add to the teams that are completed images I've been making.

OldRamsFan you're going to have to make some call on what's legit with the current issue with... the Eagles and (un posted) Ravens jerseys I think it was. lol :P

Thanks again for the updated images you've been doing.

If you would, please hold off on the images. I've PMed HtHawk with a possible solution.

uta-big-sam-little-uta.png

i'd like to get in on this and do the arizona cardinals in maroon, teal, and tan. but if the guy that was going to do the ravens wants to snatch them up first, thats fine.

Nice Cardinals concept, and thanks for offering HtHawk the first choice at the Cardinals; that was cool of ya.

uta-big-sam-little-uta.png

2 hours, and my concept is done. I swear i used the teal, its around the numbers and outlines the logo. I couldn't really work it in when i had colors like maroon and tan for the cardinals, it would have looked too forced. anyway, hope you like it.

Cards_logo.png

Cards_home.png

Cards_away.png

Cards_alts.png

next up, Baltimore Ravens or Miami Dolphins

Color palette: Jets' Green, Bills' Royal Blue, and the Cowboys' green-tinted silver pants color.

You are welcome for the set-up.

Those look outstanding. Any chance of you tellin me where you got that template, or sendin it my way? (It's still the Christmas season...) :D

And those colors on the Ravens look awesome together, makes me miss the old Devil Rays.

Archived