NFL Redesign Group Project

OldRamsFan

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Actually, I like it. I'm a big fan of the white jersey having a different design than the home one, it makes it interesting. Only thing is, is the home jersey collar supposed to be have those navy ovals or is the entire collar supposed to be navy?

Oh, one other thing - you need to post a second team(in addition to the Bears) and a new set of colors for the next designer to work with!

Thanks, and I forgot...

And let's go with Super Bowl XLI: Colts or Bears in Steeler's diamond color yellow, red, and blue

nextmw5.png

Holy crap! I've been gone for two days and the project has expanded this much!? But, WOW, I absolutely love that Bills concept, the colors work really nice together and the jerseys are sweet.

Kudos to all on this so far.

Thanks mate. :)

Thanks, and I forgot...

And let's go with Super Bowl XLI: Colts or Bears in Steeler's diamond color yellow, red, and blue

nextmw5.png

Bump so someone can take the next team. :)

I'll take the Colts!

HornetsTwistSig.gif

New York Jets |3-3| First, AFC East

New York Mets |74-88| Fourth, NL East

New York Islanders|34-37-11| Fifth, Atlantic Division

New Orleans Hornets |21-45| Third, Southwest Division

Okay - here are the Primary Colorapolis Colts!

coltsrecolor.png

I know they all say home jersey, but red is the home, white is the away, blue is the alt.

I tried messing around with blue and/or red pants, but I ultimately decided on keeping the white pants throughout to match the helmet. I attempted to come up with a new logo package(I can't claim credit for the horse though), so let me know what you guys think!

In the mean time -

Teams:

Bears

OR

Buccaneers

In Brown's Brown and Panther's Blue

HornetsTwistSig.gif

Grid #1

Grid #2

Grid #3

Grid #4

Grid #5

Grid #6

OldRamsFan07.jpg

Teams Completed (29):

? Rams

? Giants

? Jaguars

? Bengals

? Steelers

? Falcons

? Seahawks

? Raiders

? Patriots

? Packers

? Eagles

? Texans

? Cardinals

? Ravens

? 49ers

? Dolphins

? Cowboys

? Titans

? Chargers

? Jets

? Saints

? Broncos

? Browns

? Bills

? Vikings

? Colts

? Bears

? Buccaneers

? Chiefs

Still To Come (3):

? Redskins

? Lions

? Panthers

The colts one looks great! I love those colors together.

What font is that you used for the wordmark?

The font is called Vinera, but the holes you see were custom(in fact one or two of them are a little off, now that I see) - just little white dots placed onto the letters.

HornetsTwistSig.gif

honestly i came here just to bump this to keep it going and keep interest in it, but i don't come empty handed. for anyone who wants to reference it, probably paint or photoshop users could use it best, i put together a little color chart of the NFL team colors that i saw fit to include(steelers: didn't count red or blue). this looks a lot different from SSUR's colors, meaning a lot of you will not trust them, but i don't know what the problem is, i got the colors off what i thought were official files. anyway, feel free to reference this, since I did put it together for this project. I know, I waited long enough huh. anyway, bump.

NFL_color_chart.png

honestly i came here just to bump this to keep it going and keep interest in it, but i don't come empty handed. for anyone who wants to reference it, probably paint or photoshop users could use it best, i put together a little color chart of the NFL team colors that i saw fit to include(steelers: didn't count red or blue). this looks a lot different from SSUR's colors, meaning a lot of you will not trust them, but i don't know what the problem is, i got the colors off what i thought were official files. anyway, feel free to reference this, since I did put it together for this project. I know, I waited long enough huh. anyway, bump.

NFL_color_chart.png

Very cool! It's kinda interesting to see how many teams use a given color(and on a side note, there is way too much blue in the NFL).

HornetsTwistSig.gif

I've got a bucs concept done but I've been waiting for chuckymack to do his bears one. So if chucky isn't done the bears one yet is it alright if I post by bucs one or should I wait?

I don't see how you could post it since you'd have to wait for a new color scheme to be posted.

I've got a bucs concept done but I've been waiting for chuckymack to do his bears one. So if chucky isn't done the bears one yet is it alright if I post by bucs one or should I wait?

I don't see how you could post it since you'd have to wait for a new color scheme to be posted.

I think he did it with the brown and blue. I think you should post it.

I have it done in the current colour scheme. I could post mine and then chucky could post his in the new colour scheme or vice versa.

AtlantaThrashers.pngManchesterUnited_10Sig.png

Yeah, I've been a little busy over the holiday....Anywho, Wednesdays are always dead at work, so they should be up tomorrow, unless I can get the lead out of my @$$ and get them up tonight.

Sorry I'm taking so long with this, guys, but the whole 'art on the computer' thing is new to me, so there's a little bit of a learning curve!

I have no problem with someone posting one, so to keep it going while I take forEVER, I'll say....

Chiefs

-or-

Buccanneers

-in-

Titans' powder blue

Saints' gold (helmet shade)

Colts' royal blue

DO IT!!!

Sigs are for sissies.

Archived