NFL Redesign Group Project

OldRamsFan

Here are the Saints. I hope you all will forgive my crummy stripe-drawing and sleeve numbers.

saints.gif

Up Next:

Colts

or

Broncos

in

LA Kings Purple

Falcons Silver

Black

Interesting take...I dig it though...

...and that logo would never make it in reality...which is why here it's cool to change it up and be creative...

65caba33-7cfc-417f-ac8e-5eb8cdd12dc9_zps

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...and that logo would never make it in reality...which is why here it's cool to change it up and be creative...

Thanks. Yeah, I was pretty sure it wouldn't make it - even if it were created perfectly (which I'm not nearly talented enugh to do). The Saints is a Christian enough name, but the cross and INRI would probably relegate it to some private college usage.

uta-big-sam-little-uta.png

Grid #1

Grid #2

Grid #3

Grid #4

OldRamsFan05.jpg

OldRamsFan06.jpg

Teams Completed (24):

? Rams

? Giants

? Jaguars

? Bengals

? Steelers

? Falcons

? Seahawks

? Raiders

? Patriots

? Packers

? Eagles

? Texans

? Cardinals

? Ravens

? 49ers

? Dolphins

? Cowboys

? Titans

? Chargers

? Jets

? Saints

? Broncos

? Browns

? Bills

Still To Come (8):

? Colts

? Chiefs

? Redskins

? Bears

? Lions

? Vikings

? Panthers

? Buccaneers

Thanks. Yeah, I was pretty sure it wouldn't make it - even if it were created perfectly (which I'm not nearly talented enugh to do). The Saints is a Christian enough name, but the cross and INRI would probably relegate it to some private college usage.

Sorry but what does INRI stand for?

Sorry but what does INRI stand for?

It is an acronym of some latin words that Pilate had put on a plaque on Christ's cross. It stands for "Jesus The Nazarene, King Of the Jews". I chose it because I thought it would be appropriate to use a Christian symbol on the helmet of a team that is named after a Christian term. I realize now that this may have been a controversial move. If any of the Jewish members of this forum are offended by this, I want to assure you that it was not my intention at all.

uta-big-sam-little-uta.png

helmet.png

color.pngwhite.png

Don't laugh...I know it's horrible... and Thanks Portland State for the Viking...

Actually, I like it. I'm a big fan of the white jersey having a different design than the home one, it makes it interesting. Only thing is, is the home jersey collar supposed to be have those navy ovals or is the entire collar supposed to be navy?

Oh, one other thing - you need to post a second team(in addition to the Bears) and a new set of colors for the next designer to work with!

HornetsTwistSig.gif

New York Jets |3-3| First, AFC East

New York Mets |74-88| Fourth, NL East

New York Islanders|34-37-11| Fifth, Atlantic Division

New Orleans Hornets |21-45| Third, Southwest Division

Archived