NFL Redesign Group Project

OldRamsFan

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll give it a shot.

I think Penguin20 had already called the Bucs. Would you mind waiting until he and Chuckymack are done?

Thanks.

I second that. From what I've gathered, Penguin 20 should now post his Bucs concept recolored in the colors that Chucky posted. Then we'll be back on track again.

HornetsTwistSig.gif

New York Jets |3-3| First, AFC East

New York Mets |74-88| Fourth, NL East

New York Islanders|34-37-11| Fifth, Atlantic Division

New Orleans Hornets |21-45| Third, Southwest Division

Alright, hopefully all the confusion will be cleared up. Here is my Bucs concept.

Primary Logo

TBB.png

Home Uniform

homeuni-4.png

Away Uniform

awayuni-3.png

Alternate Uniform

altuni-2.png

Very nice job. You have incorporated the only type of contrasting side panels I like - when the sleeves and the side panel are the same color.

uta-big-sam-little-uta.png

Grid #1

Grid #2

Grid #3

Grid #4

Grid #5

Grid #6

OldRamsFan07.jpg

Teams Completed (29):

? Rams

? Giants

? Jaguars

? Bengals

? Steelers

? Falcons

? Seahawks

? Raiders

? Patriots

? Packers

? Eagles

? Texans

? Cardinals

? Ravens

? 49ers

? Dolphins

? Cowboys

? Titans

? Chargers

? Jets

? Saints

? Broncos

? Browns

? Bills

? Vikings

? Colts

? Bears

? Buccaneers

? Chiefs

Still To Come (3):

? Redskins

? Lions

? Panthers

I just wanted to say this is coming along nicely, and the more I look at that Vikings concept, the more I kinda like it. It would have been easy to stick with the horns and the present logos, and I'm glad you tried something new, I think it works.

GetCrunk- I'm not the authority on this, but I would say just wait around for the Lions concept from Lets Go Red, and just call one of the teams he gives out (Panthers or Redskins). If you don't have that kinda time then I dunno what you can do.

Anyway, everyone keep up the good work and finish this out strong.

I just wanted to say this is coming along nicely, and the more I look at that Vikings concept, the more I kinda like it. It would have been easy to stick with the horns and the present logos, and I'm glad you tried something new, I think it works.

Thanks. This was my 1st exprience with Illustrator and I think it turned out not too bad...

I WOULD call this, but I'm tired and I want to see what someone will come up with for the last team.

Just know that If wasn't for me being in this mood, you wouldn't be able to do another concept in this thread. Hehehe...

Muahahaha!!!

:D

OK, I'll stop now.

Nice job on the panthers, BTW...

Archived