NFL Redesign Group Project

OldRamsFan

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That 'Skins one isn't bad really. I just think the spearhead needs a little more detail.

I think this project was pretty cool. I know I had some fun doing the Jags! We ought to have a vote to see what everyone thinks the best is. Also, I'd love to do some more of these types of things with the MLB, NHL, MLS, and especially NBA, not too many basketball concepts lately. Cool stuff everybody!

Of course, all credit to OldRamsFan for coming up with this, I honestly remember when this was posted I didn't think it would work...

I was wrong!

I appreciate that very much, but anyone can come up with an idea.

I want to thank not only all these great conceptioneers, but also those who came by and looked.

Great job, everyone!

uta-big-sam-little-uta.png

Alright, here it is. This took WAAAAAAAY longer than I thought it would, but it was a good learning experience for me.

untitled.jpg

Nice job. I never would have dreamed that brown and taht color blue would work well together, but they do.

My favorite parts are the pant stripes and the bear logo patch on the jersey.

Alright, here it is. This took WAAAAAAAY longer than I thought it would, but it was a good learning experience for me.

untitled.jpg

Nice job. I never would have dreamed that brown and taht color blue would work well together, but they do.

My favorite parts are the pant stripes and the bear logo patch on the jersey.

Thanks! I tried to incorporate the pants stripes to the helmet, too, with a slightly thicker outline. The helmet stripe tapers off toward the front.

Sigs are for sissies.

this was one awesome project, and i'm very glad to have been a part of it. and i'm with eRay about the new leagues. I'd think a baseball one would be very challenging.

I was thinkning about baseball too. I agree, it would be very challenging, but also fun. I think we should do it. What do you say OldRamsFan?

this was one awesome project, and i'm very glad to have been a part of it. and i'm with eRay about the new leagues. I'd think a baseball one would be very challenging.

I was thinkning about baseball too. I agree, it would be very challenging, but also fun. I think we should do it. What do you say OldRamsFan?

MLB sounds good, but so does NCAA Div. 1. I don't see why we can't have both. I'll start the NCAA Div.1 project, and one fo you guys can start the MLB project. If you want the MLB project to follow the same rules as this project did, feel free to just copy and paste the rules from this one, if you want to.

MLB sounds good, but so does NCAA Div. 1. I don't see why we can't have both. I'll start the NCAA Div.1 project, and one fo you guys can start the MLB project. If you want the MLB project to follow the same rules as this project did, feel free to just copy and paste the rules from this one, if you want to.

Ill head the MLB project.

Live Hard and Die Fast.

Archived