NFL Redesign Group Project

OldRamsFan

Dang it chucky! I was just working on the Seahawks. ^_^

Well I guess two concepts can't hurt. I'll be done with the 'Hawks in a bit.

Howdy. Any chance you could wait to apply the colors on your concept until Chucky specifies which ones he wants used, or is it too late? Thanks.

Well I'm done with the concept. If chucky is still working on his and is going to post it then I guess I could just recolor my Seahawks concept with the next set of colors.

...I dunno, it's up to you guys, but I'm done with the Holiday Hawks.

I don't think there's any harm in seeing them both. If you both put effort into what you did, I think it would be best if you showed it. At least we know for next time to call it before we do the concept. I'd like to see both and try the next one.

20082614530.png

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well I'm done with the concept. If chucky is still working on his and is going to post it then I guess I could just recolor my Seahawks concept with the next set of colors.

...I dunno, it's up to you guys, but I'm done with the Holiday Hawks.

Bashalliday's right. Go ahead and post it, but maybe don't post new concept suggestions (colors and teams) until we see what Chucky's doing. Then maybe you can each suggest one new team and colors so that the game gets back to the "one concept at a time" thing. Thanks.

uta-big-sam-little-uta.png

Feel free to post your Seahawks one, man. I can't get the logos colored correctly in paint. I click on the 49ers red I made, and it colors the logo freakin' GREY! I'm a noob. I guess I'll wait to post until I can figure this stuff out. Sorry about the inconvenience!

Sigs are for sissies.

Aright, I've been busy all day and I just got home.

Here are the "Holiday Hawks", hence the colors that were chosen:

SeattleSeahawks-1.png

Rams told me not to put the next choices so I won't for now. I gotta say that this project is really cool, it's a great idea, I had a lot of fun working on this concept.

Aright, I've been busy all day and I just got home.

Here are the "Holiday Hawks", hence the colors that were chosen:

SeattleSeahawks-1.png

Rams told me not to put the next choices so I won't for now. I gotta say that this project is really cool, it's a great idea, I had a lot of fun working on this concept.

I was actually going for a Minnesota Wild color scheme of sorts, but you made these look really nice. I was expecting something completely different (green as the primary). Great work. And yeah, like a few posters already said, name the two teams and colors. :)

OldRamsFan, I've been meaning to ask you. If the opportunity presents itself, are we allowed to do more than one concept (meaning two different teams) or do you want 32 different users to do one team each?

I think that if it were retsricted to 32 different users, it would never get completed, so have at it. I would ask that people don't pounce on too many.

uta-big-sam-little-uta.png

Alright...

The Raiders.

Took inspiration from Pittsburgh's 1994 Throwbacks for these... as well as some modern touches.

The Mrs. said it looked like an infomercial for Tang.

raiders.png

Alright.

Philadelphia Eagles or New England Patriots.

Colors: Buccaneers Pewter, Texans Navy, and Dolphins Aqua.

Wow... I don't know what to say to those. lol They're different for sure. What's with the helmet, by the way? It looks brown. (the helmets on the players, not the stand alone one).

Archived