fairfax kangaroos update

goalieboy82

If that image is a flyer that is being passed out or posted, you may want to check the correct spelling of the possessive "their". It's not "there".

Don't look like a schmuck, get a proofreader.

Also, the plural of "Australian" is merely "Australians", not "Australian's". The possessive of "country" is "country's", not "countries", which is plural.

Also, do you want people to "contract" Willy Meaux, or would you like them to "contact" him?

I'll stop now.

• 2 weeks later...
April26thgameposter3.jpg

You didn't correct any of your spelling and grammatical errors, and it still looks like :censored:. If you are posting that around town, I'd be surprised if anyone shows up, unless they show up out of pity to see a bunch of retards play hockey. Crappy advertising produces crappy results. The fact is: you frequent a message board full of real and aspiring graphic designers, one of whom would have probably been happy to design a flyer for you, possibly for free.

I'm still not sure I get the dress-up party theme. It seems like it'd almost be better if you played NHL 94 on your Sega and put little jerseys on your teddy bears. It makes about as much sense.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Why is the New Zealand flag over GMU's logo?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Who are Food and Drinks, and what are the available for?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived