March Madness Jersey Sigs

robbman21

I was actually a step ahead of ya!! What was slowing me down was the "BC" eagle logo on the jersey backs, which I had to create from scratch since I didn't have a vectorized version to work with. At any rate it's ready now and here it...Enjoy!!

2006 BOSTON COLLEGE

2006BostonCollege.png

Thanks robb, that's what I hoped had happened! You did a fine job with the logo; if it's that small on a jersey I just usually take the way way out and use a png. Ha!

The only thing, and I'm sure you know, is the font. Yours is off. I have the font in vector and after spending hours transforming it I think I have the basketball variation. I made these for you in your previous style; PM me if you want the vector. Hope I can help and thanks so much!

lettersblank.png

numbersblank.png

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah that'd be awesome! Just send it to my email addy below and I'll make the proper adjustments to it. I had to use "Archery Rounded", which is a really close font but I knew it would be off and honestly I was bothered about that because of the painstaking detail I went to on the other ones, so it's great to know I can fix that. Looking forward to getting these!

rkmgmt@gmail.com

98Falcons.png

Hey man great job and if there's a chance could i get this years Western Kentucky, Sweet 16 team

you can do the whole team or just the starting 5 surprise me.

Desire Gabou #1

Tyrone Brazelton #3

A.J. Slaughter #4

Courtney Lee #32

Jeremy Evans #40

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Hey man these are looking great!! Hows the 1998 Utah (national-runner up) one coming along?

OOOPS!!! These have been ready for several days and were supposed to be posted with my last batch of sigs...sorry to keep you waiting on these. Hope you like!

1998 UTAH

1998Utah.png

98Falcons.png

The UNLV has been planned from the beginning...you can see my list on the first page of teams that were to be done as well as the completed requests. And speaking of completed requests, here's the revised 2006 Boston College Eagles. The "0" is still a little off but everything else has been corrected.

2006 BOSTON COLLEGE

2006BostonCollege.png

This series has been a lot of fun for me and really interesting to see which teams get requested along the way. It had been a long, long time since I had done anything art-related on the boards and now I'm looking forward to completing the next project I'm working on, which I hope will take concepts and uniform art to the next level and beyond.

98Falcons.png

The UNLV has been planned from the beginning...you can see my list on the first page of teams that were to be done as well as the completed requests. And speaking of completed requests, here's the revised 2006 Boston College Eagles. The "0" is still a little off but everything else has been corrected.

2006 BOSTON COLLEGE

2006BostonCollege.png

This series has been a lot of fun for me and really interesting to see which teams get requested along the way. It had been a long, long time since I had done anything art-related on the boards and now I'm looking forward to completing the next project I'm working on, which I hope will take concepts and uniform art to the next level and beyond.

Oh man, I forgot the 0! You should have told me!

Thanks anyway, Robb. That looks wonderful. Just great.

1998 UTAH

1998Utah.png

The numbers look pretty good, but the font and arch on the names look a bit off.

miller_evans.jpg

#50 was Alex Jensen, not Johnson.

MÖTTÖLA had dots over the O's.

The C on MCTAVISH was about half the size with the tops of the letters aligning.

1998 UTAH

1998Utah.png

The numbers look pretty good, but the font and arch on the names look a bit off.

miller_evans.jpg

#50 was Alex Jensen, not Johnson.

MÖTTÖLA had dots over the O's.

The C on MCTAVISH was about half the size with the tops of the letters aligning.

Thanks for the heads-up! The signature has been corrected accordingly...and you're definitely welcome GBman, and thanks for the font!

1998 UTAH

1998Utah.png

98Falcons.png

Whats the over/under on someone asking for a Davidson Elite Eight one?

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

Hey guys! I'm definitely still in this thing but I'm on a hiatus right now as my laptop is in the shop and my only computer is my work computer, which uses CorelDraw and I can't get the same results using that program as I can on my laptop using AI CS3. I am still taking requests and will still be doing these after the championship game on Monday night if I have to. I'd also like to bump this thread again around the same next year to introduce newer sigs and to give everyone - especially those who will be ccslc members next year but are not now - a chance to show love for their favorite NCAA teams during one of sport's best months. I've really enjoyed doing these and I have to admit I'm really surprised at how well these have taken off and the good words I've been given on them.

On a side note, I am considering doing a new series for the NBA playoffs, but before I do so I'd like to get some board feedback to see if this is something folks would be behind. What do you guys think??

98Falcons.png

Hey guys! I'm definitely still in this thing but I'm on a hiatus right now as my laptop is in the shop and my only computer is my work computer, which uses CorelDraw and I can't get the same results using that program as I can on my laptop using AI CS3. I am still taking requests and will still be doing these after the championship game on Monday night if I have to. I'd also like to bump this thread again around the same next year to introduce newer sigs and to give everyone - especially those who will be ccslc members next year but are not now - a chance to show love for their favorite NCAA teams during one of sport's best months. I've really enjoyed doing these and I have to admit I'm really surprised at how well these have taken off and the good words I've been given on them.

On a side note, I am considering doing a new series for the NBA playoffs, but before I do so I'd like to get some board feedback to see if this is something folks would be behind. What do you guys think??

I think it would be a great idea to do the NBA playoffs.

Can you do the 2003 Texas Longhorn Final Four team?

Here's the best pic of the jerseys they used in the game I could find:

1935280-1.jpg

Roster:

Starters

T.J. Ford - #11

Royal Ivey - #24

Brandon Mouton - #3

Brad Buckman - #22

Jamie Thomas - #0

Reserves for the game

Sydmill Harris - #13

Deginald Erskin - #15