March Madness Jersey Sigs

robbman21

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Been a few days but here's the next batch just in time for the tourny's tip-off! Had to do some digging to get the correct roster and uni style for the '85 St. John's team, but in the end I think it turned out great. Also got our first '08 team in this mix, the Big East Champion Pitt Panthers. Enjoy!!

1985 ST. JOHN'S

1985StJohns.png

AWESOME! The Johnnies sig is great . . . THANK YOU!

2006 BRADLEY

2006Bradley.png

Thank you very much!

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

For 2000 Wisconsin, #15 should be Kowske instead of Klowske (a friend graduated from HS with him).

Thanks in advance, great job on the signatures...

Also #40 should be Wills instead of Willis.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

1988 Kansas??? I would appreciate it - thank you!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

1988 OKLAHOMA

1988Oklahoma.png

Thanks! It looks great. There's only one thing -- we should have been National Champs! ;)

You're welcome! But I've found out the roster I used had some mistakes on it that I have to correct, so if you don't mind just re-do your sig once I get the corrected one posted shortly. Thanks!!

98Falcons.png

Some more requested sigs!! 1977 Marquette and...by popular demand...1988 Kansas, COMPLETE with the correct font!! I've also corrected the 1988 Oklahoma sig and the link shows the reposted new one, with GRACE as #14 now instead of #1. If your browser doesn't show it as this orginally just hit "refresh" and it should work fine. Enjoy!!

1977 MARQUETTE

1977Marquette.png

1988 KANSAS

1988Kansas.png

98Falcons.png

I know that it was officially removed by the NCAA because of head coach Jim O'brien's shenanigans, but I would love a 1999 Ohio State final four sig. Those sanctions don't take away the fact that an Ohio State team that was free of illegal recruits made the final four that year.

Here's the roster

Michael Redd: 22

Scoonie Penn: 12

George Reese: 40

Ken Johnson: 32

Jon Sanderson: 33

Jason Singleton: 23

Boban Savovic: 21

Neshaun Coleman:35

and here's the uniforms

0331_mbk_final_four_sp_03-30-07_F1_4P680AI.jpg

Except the 99 final four uniforms HAD names on the back. They were your standard block letters in plain white and not outlines. If you could do this that would be excellent.

PvO6ZWJ.png

hey is there any chance i could have a georgia tech 2004 runner up?

here is the uniform, sorry about that it's only the front...

1ok405.jpg

thanks so much.

zqsjk.png

dyu9sx.png

"Why would anybody ever eat anything besides breakfast food?"-Leslie Knope (Amy Poehler), Parks and Recreation

Here's thr latest in requested sigs...Enjoy!

1999 OHIO STATE

1999OhioState.png

2004 GEORGIA TECH

2004GeorgiaTech.png

Hey robb, no pressure here, but did you accidentally skip my BC request?

:P

Edit: Here is the roster:

http://bostoncollege.scout.com/a.z?s=165&a...ull&yr=2005 (forget coen, neisler, neville, dunlap, and blair, who redshirted)

and the uniforms: http://multimedia.heraldinteractive.com/im..._bc12102007.jpg - same as current.

Thanks again!

Might I request, the 1980 or 1986 Louisville Cardinal National Championship uni sig?

1980- National Champions, Defeated UCLA 59-54 (Wore white with black lettering)

1582616582.jpg

#35 Darrell Griffith

#21 Scooter McCray

#43 Derrick Smith

#5 Jerry Eaves

#22 Rodney McCray

#41 Wiley Brown

#23 Tony Branch

#34 Roger Burkman

1986- National Champions, Defeated Duke 72-69 (Wore Red with white lettering)

TM0329-c.jpg

#43 Pervis Ellison

#42 Jeff Hall

#20 Milt Wagner

#55 Billy Thompson

#41 Herbert Crook

#44 Tony Kimbro

#10 Mark McSwain

#00 Robbie Valentine

... Thank you for your time.

Here's thr latest in requested sigs...Enjoy!

1999 OHIO STATE

1999OhioState.png

2004 GEORGIA TECH

2004GeorgiaTech.png

Hey robb, no pressure here, but did you accidentally skip my BC request?

:P

Edit: Here is the roster:

http://bostoncollege.scout.com/a.z?s=165&a...ull&yr=2005 (forget coen, neisler, neville, dunlap, and blair, who redshirted)

and the uniforms: http://multimedia.heraldinteractive.com/im..._bc12102007.jpg - same as current.

Thanks again!

I was actually a step ahead of ya!! What was slowing me down was the "BC" eagle logo on the jersey backs, which I had to create from scratch since I didn't have a vectorized version to work with. At any rate it's ready now and here it...Enjoy!!

2006 BOSTON COLLEGE

2006BostonCollege.png

98Falcons.png

Archived