March Madness Jersey Sigs

robbman21

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, Robb, since you've covered the two UConn men's titles, how about doing the '95 women's champs? I can get you the roster and some source material for reference if you need it.

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

nm... not worth it

I think you mis-read my enthusiasm...I really DID want to do that one, but I didn't include them on my list since they fell one game short of the Final Four. I made this one earlier tonight, with a "ghosted" Gathers jersey on the end. Sorry for the misunderstanding. If I were on the West Coast I'd say we could smooth things over with a game of left-handed free throws ;)

1990 LOYOLA MARYMOUNT

1990LMU.png

98Falcons.png

nm... not worth it

I think you mis-read my enthusiasm...I really DID want to do that one, but I didn't include them on my list since they fell one game short of the Final Four. I made this one earlier tonight, with a "ghosted" Gathers jersey on the end. Sorry for the misunderstanding. If I were on the West Coast I'd say we could smooth things over with a game of left-handed free throws ;)

1990 LOYOLA MARYMOUNT

1990LMU.png

VERY nicely done! Yeah, I'm a little overly passionate about my team, to the point that I'm still in the pep band a year after graduating. I love the touch of the white Gathers jersey.

Looks like I need to get my sarcasm meter fixed.

VmWIn6B.png

UPDATES:

Made the following corrections: Fixed the NC State number font ,removed the "J" and "M" before "WILLIAMS" on the 2005 UNC jerseys and removed Dugan Fife from the 1992-93 Michigan Team.

Made the follwing additions: Added James Voskuil to both the 1992 and 1993 Michigan teams and added Billy Edelin to the 2003 Syracuse team.

More sigs are coming!

98Falcons.png

Can I get an Alabama 2004 and Appalachian State 2000?

Thanks!!

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

Can I get an Alabama 2004 and Appalachian State 2000?

Thanks!!

The 'Bama one shouldn't be any problem, however the App State one may be a bit difficult but I promise I'll try! I'll have all of these finished and posted by next Wednesday night before the tip-off of the big dance. I'm also considering doing similar sigs for the conference tourny champs, and I'll definitely being doing some for this year's Final Four teams.

98Falcons.png

If possible, could I get a 2006 Bradley?

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Archived