March Madness Jersey Sigs

robbman21

udubs....that signature is epic- great movie, i just downloaded love me sexy- great tune haha

Are you kidding me? That movie was terrible!

Good soundtrack though.

:P

You know, I rarely visit ccslsc anymore. I really should fix that.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
udubs....that signature is epic- great movie, i just downloaded love me sexy- great tune haha

Are you kidding me? That movie was terrible!

Good soundtrack though.

:P

Hey...I'm not a huge Will Ferrel fan- but that was some good stuff- the starting line up at the beginning-hilarious...the commentators-good stuff...i definitely was a fan of that movie

brewerssig.jpg

New sigs for all!!

With the addition of these three, I've now posted all of the Final Four teams from the 1999-00 season, which is the first time in this series that I've got all four teams from one year represented. With the request of Appalachian State (who lost to Ohio State in the first round that year) we now have a whopping five teams from that one season, by far the most. Enjoy!!

2000 NORTH CAROLINA

2000NorthCarolina.png

2000 WISCONSIN

2000Wisconsin.png

2000 APPALACHIAN STATE

2000AppalachianState.png

98Falcons.png

I figured while I'm at it I may as well share the wealth, so for all you raster concept guys...Resources!! I had to make the number sets for App St, Florida, Syracuse, and Illinois, so I thought there may be some others out there who'd like to use them as well. If anyone would like the AI file versions just let me know and I'll be glad to email them to you. Enjoy!!

Appalachian State

AppSt.png

Florida

Gatormo.png

Syracuse

Cuse.png

Illinois

Illini.png

98Falcons.png

In a first for this thread, I'm posting all four of a year's Final Four participants at once. Presenting...the 1996 NCAA men's Final Four! You'll notice Kentucky's unis are done in an "off-blue" color. That's because halfway through that season they started wearing these bizarre "denim" style uniforms in that all of the blue on the uni looked like it was made in weathered denim, and I tried to represent it here as best I could. Enjoy!!

1996 MISSISSIPPI STATE

1996MississippiState.png

1996 UMASS

1996UMASS.png

1996 SYRACUSE

1996Syracuse.png

1996 KENTUCKY

1996Kentucky.png

98Falcons.png

wow thats an awesome one of App! Thanks!!

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

For 2000 Wisconsin, #15 should be Kowske instead of Klowske (a friend graduated from HS with him). Also, I'd like to request one for UW-Milwaukee's Sweet 16 run in 2005. Players listed should be:

#22 McCants

#13 Tucker

#44 Tigert

#2 Hill

#24 Davis

#23 Wright

#4 Pancratz

#21 McCoy

#50 Ford

#12 Hanson

Thanks in advance, great job on the signatures...

QPR%20Sig.png

I figured while I'm at it I may as well share the wealth, so for all you raster concept guys...Resources!! I had to make the number sets for App St, Florida, Syracuse, and Illinois, so I thought there may be some others out there who'd like to use them as well. If anyone would like the AI file versions just let me know and I'll be glad to email them to you. Enjoy!!

Appalachian State

AppSt.png

Florida

Gatormo.png

Syracuse

Cuse.png

Illinois

Illini.png

Wow.

So I was wondering why you only had 0-5 on here.

I thought maybe this was just a sneak peek to a larger file.

But I just realized the NCAA only uses 0-5 s that refs can use their hands to call out player numbers.

Am I correct?

They did that in my CYO basekatball league. :P

| BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Those all look real nice.

Also, off topic, I don't think that Ryan will wear #12 in Atlanta. Michael Jenkins wears that number, and I don't see him giving it up since he has worn it since he was at Ohio State.

Thanks to everyone on the good words, I really appreciate them all!! I was sure that Ryan wouldn't get use of 12 IF Atlanta drafted him and if Jenkins survived the great roster purge, but he's the man I hope they're eyeing in April so I just made the avatar to show off to everyone where I hope the franchise is going. If they hadn't signed Michael Turner I would've done a 25/35 for Darren McFadden!

Nice work on the YoooooMass.

On the Kentucky, I understand the denim but I think it's too gray.

Oh, and if Matt Ryan gets drafted by the Falcons, then you owe me 20 free sigs. Deal? :D

Now, I've followed the Falcons long enough to know that they rarely make moves in the draft that make sense, so I'm afraid I cant take you up on your challenge haha. I was afraid the Kentucky color may be a little bit off since it's hard to tell on my laptop screen. I'll be glad when I get my desktop back, the monitor works much better for concepts. Have you thought about the '94 BC team? Bill Curley leading the way?Haha!

wow thats an awesome one of App! Thanks!!

You're welcome! And thanks a bunch on getting me the roster with #'s, made my job MUCH easier!!

For 2000 Wisconsin, #15 should be Kowske instead of Klowske (a friend graduated from HS with him). Also, I'd like to request one for UW-Milwaukee's Sweet 16 run in 2005. Players listed should be:

#22 McCants

#13 Tucker

#44 Tigert

#2 Hill

#24 Davis

#23 Wright

#4 Pancratz

#21 McCoy

#50 Ford

#12 Hanson

Thanks in advance, great job on the signatures...

I'll try to knock that one out, and in the meantime I'll correct the UW sig.

Appalachian State

AppSt.png

Florida

Gatormo.png

Syracuse

Cuse.png

Illinois

Illini.png

Wow.

So I was wondering why you only had 0-5 on here.

I thought maybe this was just a sneak peek to a larger file.

But I just realized the NCAA only uses 0-5 s that refs can use their hands to call out player numbers.

Am I correct?

They did that in my CYO basekatball league. :P

Yes that's correct, they only use 0-5 so I only saw the need to make them right now, although I may do a whole numeral set later.

98Falcons.png

Nice work on the YoooooMass.

On the Kentucky, I understand the denim but I think it's too gray.

Oh, and if Matt Ryan gets drafted by the Falcons, then you owe me 20 free sigs. Deal? :D

Now, I've followed the Falcons long enough to know that they rarely make moves in the draft that make sense, so I'm afraid I cant take you up on your challenge haha. I was afraid the Kentucky color may be a little bit off since it's hard to tell on my laptop screen. I'll be glad when I get my desktop back, the monitor works much better for concepts. Have you thought about the '94 BC team? Bill Curley leading the way?Haha!

Oh, we'll see. We'll see. You seem to be predicting (or dreaming :)) it will happen in your avatar, so I was hoping you would be game. But I guess you're just a chicken. B)

Yes; I think the Kentucky one just looks like a desaturated image.

Oh, Big Bill and Ol' Danya Abrams? I totally forgot! I'm game for that, especially since we have a deal. Ha ha!

Been a few days but here's the next batch just in time for the tourny's tip-off! Had to do some digging to get the correct roster and uni style for the '85 St. John's team, but in the end I think it turned out great. Also got our first '08 team in this mix, the Big East Champion Pitt Panthers. Enjoy!!

1985 ST. JOHN'S

1985StJohns.png

2004 ALABAMA

2004Alabama.png

2008 PITTSBURGH

2008Pittsburgh.png

Coming soon: 1984 Georgetown, 1977 Marquette, 2006 Bradley,1998 Utah,'01 Arizona, '05 UW - Milwaukee

98Falcons.png

Archived