Tampa Bay Anglers Concept

AAO

Thanks man. Most likely because of the font, yeah it does. I will most likely revert this to a baseball concept.

I'm feeling Tampa Rays re-rebrand.

Great job here, man! I love that logo and the colors are great.

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

Wow! I have not seen a concept on here this good since ghettofarmboys last nhl concept! This is spectacular work, incredible! That secondary mark, wow simply wow.

11/10

*EDIT* I have been looking at some of your previous work, especially your work on MS Paint and wow, you got some real talent dude. I have never seen anyone ver make such amazing work on that program.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

Wicked logo, but the name and font really say baseball more than football. I like the number treatment and the color selection.

Nice work. I see this as a top-end minor league baseball identity.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

Wow! I have not seen a concept on here this good since ghettofarmboys last nhl concept! This is spectacular work, incredible! That secondary mark, wow simply wow.

11/10

*EDIT* I have been looking at some of your previous work, especially your work on MS Paint and wow, you got some real talent dude. I have never seen anyone ver make such amazing work on that program.

I actually used Adobe Illustrator for this one. I started out in MS Paint when I first started designing on the computer. But yeah I haven't touched MS Paint since 2004 i believe.

Thanks for your feedback fellas.

This is real nice. I agree, it looks a lot like youre other work, but thats your mark. i see your work without a name attached and i know its yours. i see it as a positive.

the plus side: i love the colors. unique and recognizable, but not over the top. the rendering is great.

the minus side: its a bit busy. so much going on in the logo. it is a great rendering, but does it work as a sports logo? can you doodle it on a notepad?

I agree its baseball-ish, but the font is the culprit there

great work. id love to see the baseball version

The only possible nitpick I can make would be to try to make the "light" on the front view of the fish to look more like the side view, because as is, it looks like it's resting on its head instead of hanging.

Besides that, money.

VmWIn6B.png

It's nice, but I feel like it's the same style you always do.

Yeah. Same two-toned wordmark, city name under the team name, piping that would be hidden under a long name, and inconsistent fonts (why use the Angels' font for numbers when the wordmark is Red Sox?).

Not bad, but needs more refining.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

I think that logo is absolutely fantastic. If I ever sported a shirt with some random logo for a fantasy team designed from this forum, I would hope that it could be that one. Just imagine, all the people asking me who the Tampa Bay Anglers are...

By the by, AAO, were you the one submitting the jersey logos to the NBA page on Sportslogos.net? It seems they're missing all of the new ones.

That logo turned out on a helmet better that I thought, but like others have said, the numeral font and color scheme would be beautiful on a baseball uniform. You might want to make the fish a bit less horrifying and also try to tie in a fisherman theme to double the meaning of the anglers term, so that way it could also have a community tie with the Tampa Area.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I think that logo is absolutely fantastic. If I ever sported a shirt with some random logo for a fantasy team designed from this forum, I would hope that it could be that one. Just imagine, all the people asking me who the Tampa Bay Anglers are...

By the by, AAO, were you the one submitting the jersey logos to the NBA page on Sportslogos.net? It seems they're missing all of the new ones.

I sent Chris the newer uniforms, I don't know why he hasn't put any of them up yet.

Thanks for all your feedback. I should have a helmet update and some baseball unis up by friday.

Archived