2008 NCAA Frozen Four

roxfan00

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems I'm the only one watching this, oh well...

Yesterday was full of upsets as UNH, Colorado College, and St Cloud all get upset. Michigan was the only one not to be bit by the upset bug. So Michigan, Michigan St, Clarkson and Notre Dame move on.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

I couldn't find the games on anywhere! I better be able to see BC/Minnesota tonight..

ESPNU. I've watched some of them, but have no idea about college hockey, so I have no clue what to say. All I know is that the Michigan State goalie looked really good in the net against Colorado College.

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

I couldn't find the games on anywhere! I better be able to see BC/Minnesota tonight..

ESPNU. I've watched some of them, but have no idea about college hockey, so I have no clue what to say. All I know is that the Michigan State goalie looked really good in the net against Colorado College.

Bastards. Nobody I know gets ESPNU, including myself. This is reminiscent of the NFLN scandal on a lesser scale. I can't believe ESPN is such a bitch. They weren't even on ESPN360. Grr.

Hoo-rah for Boston College

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

AF gave Miami a great game!!! wish I coulda watched it... I don't get ESPNU :( On the bright side though... Michigan is headed to the frozen four! I am definitely goin I went to Denver last year for the regional games. only an hour drive. can't wait!!! GO BLUE! :)

Mhockeyavatar-1.jpgMRink.jpgMhockeyavatarmaize-1.jpg

St. Cloud takes the first round gas pipe once more and a mediocre Minnesota team bows out. So much for the state of Minnesota this year. <_<

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

hoping for a Boston College Final

:)

If that's what it takes for ESPN to stop pretending hockey's a joke, I will accept it.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

BC def. Notre Lameass

I hope

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

Wow... So much has changed. A few years ago, the WCHA had all four teams in the Frozen Four. Now, it's just one team for the WCHA (North Dakota). Did the balance of power shift to the other leagues or what?

Wow... So much has changed. A few years ago, the WCHA had all four teams in the Frozen Four. Now, it's just one team for the WCHA (North Dakota). Did the balance of power shift to the other leagues or what?

Not really...I mean the WCHA had the most teams in the tournament (6) and 3 were in the same regional. I would say that the CCHA is catching up to the WCHA, but the WCHA top to bottom is still probably better.

brewerssig.jpg

Archived