MLS retro logos

JaMike81

I don't remember this one either, which is a good thing, because it was apparently the Buffaslug of its day:

lag_96_98.gif

WTF was up with this one? It looks like a spinning earthworm, not a galaxy. Actually, this might be even worse than the Buffaslug.

CCSLC signature.png

I don't remember this one either, which is a good thing, because it was apparently the Buffaslug of its day:

lag_96_98.gif

WTF was up with this one? It looks like a spinning earthworm, not a galaxy. Actually, this might be even worse than the Buffaslug.

Just what I thought, who in their mind would design such a logo, for a soccer club (or period for that matter).

untitled-6.jpg

lag_96_98.gifearthjim2screen1.jpg

Separated at birth?

Earthworm Jim is a wanker

Also when did horses become start becoming reference to fire and such? You had the Calgary Flames third jersey that everybody seems to hate with a fire breathing horse, and the Dallas Burn is yet another fire breathing horse, that alternate reminds me of the Flames hated 3rd.

rob66.png

Also when did horses become start becoming reference to fire and such? You had the Calgary Flames third jersey that everybody seems to hate with a fire breathing horse, and the Dallas Burn is yet another fire breathing horse, that alternate reminds me of the Flames hated 3rd.

It's been a while since I lived in the Dallas area (1980-1992), but I believe that the Burn logo was a reference to the Pegasus:

http://www.dallasarchitecture.info/magnolia.htm

lag_96_98.gif

looks like a joint.

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

lag_96_98.gif

looks like a joint.

OH!, That reminds me, I have to go pinch a loaf. :P

untitled21.jpg

Redskin IS a racist term, no matter how Daniel Snyder tries to spin it.

It's been a while since I lived in the Dallas area (1980-1992), but I believe that the Burn logo was a reference to the Pegasus:

You might be right, but I think cutting off Pegasus' wings and giving him Godzilla nuclear breath kinda spoils the homage....

You might be right, but I think cutting off Pegasus' wings and giving him Godzilla nuclear breath kinda spoils the homage....

Quite right ol' bean.

rob66.png

Archived