University of Cincinnati Football

redlegs420

I think I would have asked for a rebate. The practice uni piping is definitely better. I think Russell Athletic does this for WAZZU and some other teams and it just looks bad. The pants must be an attempt to mirror the Bengals.

Link

The numbering could definitely stand an outline.

The clawmarks, while I like the intent, lack something in the execution. Especially on the all-black pants, where it seems like they're all pointing toward the player's butt.

And that oval "eyes" patch on the back is nothing short of terrible.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

The scratch marks on the pants don't really connect to the rest of the uniform in any way. They don't coordinate with the piping and other marks on the jersey. Look at how they do not synch up with the stripe coming down from the jersey. Ditto on the numbers needing some piping. The eyes are rather goofy. Don't the scratches suggest that their players are getting scratched by claws rather than them clawing the opposing players? Just wondering.

savedpictures013-1.jpg

The numbers and lettering with an outline would defiantly look better outlined. The scratch marks are okay. What needs to go is the useless colored piping letting us know where they sewed the uniform together!

Yeah I'm not really a big fan. To me they look like something that would be seen in the AFL or AFL2. Not a very collegiate feel.

I've been going through the slide show on the website, trying to find something that will make me like them, and its just not happening.

I kinda like them and im pretty conservative about my football uniforms. the scratches arent as off putting as i thought theyd be, mainly because theyre most visible from the back, but all together, everthing seems to be in the right place. i dont get why the red and white jerseys have different side panels than the black though??

The eyes aren't that bad to me. They remind me of Auburn's eye mark they used to use. The cut of the jerseys are making these look really bad IMO. The claw marks are lost in translation to me. I don't get how they fit in. Take teh claw marks and shoulder piping off and I think its a decent jersey

Once again no sleeve/shoulder numbers.

Why are teasm doing this?

I like the pants a lot, and the jerseys aren't bad.

But the jerseys are just to modern to have no outline/drop shadow on the numbers.

And it doesn't make much sense how the jersey side panel goes so far back.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Archived