Charlotte Bobcats logo and colors...

DallasSports

Everywhere I see talk about the Bobcat's identity, it's usually filled with hate. People hate the colors and hate the logo. I don't care for the logo, but I like their other logo, with the Bobcat facing torwards you. But the colors are unique, after all. Blue, silver, black, and orange. Not really a knockoff of the Knicks, because the blue is a different color, black is just a small outline color, and there is silver. I really hope they don't change anytime soon.

Everywhere I see talk about the Bobcat's identity, it's usually filled with hate. People hate the colors and hate the logo. I don't care for the logo, but I like their other logo, with the Bobcat facing torwards you. But the colors are unique, after all. Blue, silver, black, and orange. Not really a knockoff of the Knicks, because the blue is a different color, black is just a small outline color, and there is silver. I really hope they don't change anytime soon.

I believe they are eliminating the orange jersey for next season, If I am not mistaken.

I believe they are eliminating the orange jersey for next season, If I am not mistaken.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I like the orange jersey it was unique

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

I would like the Bobcats set better if their blue wasn't that faded washed-out purplish color.

The textile/fabric color that the Bobcats use is exactly the same one that the Seattle Seahawks use ("Pacific Blue").

I would like the Bobcats set better if their blue wasn't that faded washed-out purplish color.

The textile/fabric color that the Bobcats use is exactly the same one that the Seattle Seahawks use ("Pacific Blue").

I never would have guessed that

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" • News • Facebook • X/Twitter • Instagram

It's probably just me but from way over here on the other side of the country, all I know about the Carolinas is that they have a great blue as is seen in the uniforms for UNC, the Panthers, the old Hornets, etc. It's so associated with the region in my mind, I have a hard time with the blue not being a part of the Bobcat's scheme. Especially with Jordan and now coach Brown, seems like a natural that they would incorporate Carolina blue into the mix. Drop the orange and add the Carolina blue and you'd have something that looked a lot more Carolina in my mind.

Another light blue team? Utah....Denver.....both teams that should have never changed in the first place much less have Utah as the Jazz! I will never live that down which is as stupid as a Sonic would be in Oklahoma! I will say that the cats could lay claim to the color based on the teams state/region unlike the other two teams above. But they are still a young franchise, don't see the need for an overhaul but I'm not the millionaire owner or president....

I'm sure it is, but I still say it looks purple next to the orange. Or at the very best indigo.

Yeah...blue, silver and black are unique. ^_^

And thus, the one color that set them apart from a lot of teams.

Archived