New FCC Logo

LoligerBS

Wow. I've known that logo for going on 20 years now. The new one looks like something used by a water company.

That's what I thought. A drop of water falling into a puddle.

I saw, I came, I left.

screw them anyway...

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

I think it's supposed to represent that they are making waves on the entertainment business, sorta like a drop in a puddle of water.

That being said, they are a bunch of self-appointed people who like to think they know better than everyone else. Who out there is honestly saying: "Boy, I sure wish somebody would tell me & my family what I can & can't watch." FCC stands for Facists Constantly Censoring.

thecatch.jpg

They stripped away all the character of the logo...to make a puddle.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

I think it's supposed to represent that they are making waves on the entertainment business, sorta like a drop in a puddle of water.

That being said, they are a bunch of self-appointed people who like to think they know better than everyone else. Who out there is honestly saying: "Boy, I sure wish somebody would tell me & my family what I can & can't watch." FCC stands for Facists Constantly Censoring.

Just for clarity, the FCC controls everything the emits a radio wave.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

Yeah, but thanks to deregulation, their powers are vastly lessened from what they were even 20 years ago... hey, that's it! The puddle represents the drop in the bucket the FCC's powers have become comparative to what they were! NOW IT MAKES SENSE! LOL

nav-logo.png

Yeah, but thanks to deregulation, their powers are vastly lessened from what they were even 20 years ago... hey, that's it! The puddle represents the drop in the bucket the FCC's powers have become comparative to what they were! NOW IT MAKES SENSE! LOL

No arguing that. The FCC rubber stamps everything the Bush administration wants, even in open defiance of citizens wishes. I sense a pattern. :)

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

You're Canadian. What do you care?

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

It looks like somebody's taking an alphabet :censored: into a toilet.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

You're Canadian. What do you care?

Ummm... maybe I watch American television.

thecatch.jpg

I couldn't care less what logo they use, as long as they APPROVE THE MERGER!!!!

F the FCC.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived