Old style Authentics cheap!

dodongo

I'm seeing $199 as the discount price?

Do I have to add it in my cart to see that price?

65% off $245 is not $199.

Did you by any chance read the directions at the top of the page? :D

I don't think there's a single jersey on there I'd even think about purchasing, unfortunately. The only one I'm even possibly thinking of is the Isles white.

$84 for a Coyotes jersey sounds like a pretty good price. But I've never ordered a hockey jersey before. I usually rock a 48 in a baseball jersey, but that's a little long. I was thinking I'd go w/ a size 46. How do the sizes run?

hockey1.com still has $29.99 replica jerseys available. Selection ain't so great, but the quality and price is nice.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

starstruck has 1999-2000 Redwings and Thrashers authentics in size 52 (XXL) for $34.99. I posted that in another thread, but no one seemed to care.

Relax dude!! :D I ordered the white Thrashers, thanks to you, in size 48. It's going to be sent out to be done as "Chicken Parm" Ray Ferraro.

The Flyers white jersey pictured on that site looks like a replica, as it has the black outline around the logo.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I'm guessing they probably just use one image for both.

I was out shopping at Target tonight and picked up a 2XL replica green Wild jersey for $25. Can't complain much about that.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

I'm seeing $199 as the discount price?

Do I have to add it in my cart to see that price?

65% off $245 is not $199.

Yeah, when you go into the basket, enter your name and promotional code, it lists the jersey as $83.97 delivered!

rams3_zps8ezugnuj.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Archived