TB Lighning Alternate Concept

LEWJ

Not much to say here...

Just came up with this design idea for an alternate uniform for the TB Lightning.

I edited the Ducks template for this.

Hope you guys (and girls) like it.

tblighning.png

C&C Please.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Not much to say here...

Just came up with this design idea for an alternate uniform for the TB Lightning.

I edited the Ducks template for this.

Hope you guys (and girls) like it.

tblighning.png

C&C Please.

I'm not a big hockey guy, but I like the design and the lightning bolt looks pretty cool

This is sweet. But while you're at it, why not make the arm stripes lightning bolts too?

Yea I was thinking about doing that, but I figured it might be too crowded.

I might go back and edit it later.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Sweet concept. Perfect use of blue and black and silver.

The lightning bolt was a very nice touch as well, but putting lightning bolts on the arms will be probably be a little too much.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

This is sweet. But while you're at it, why not make the arm stripes lightning bolts too?

Agreed, If it end up over the top, so be it, you revert.

Either way this is a great concept!

Great work.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Really nice, this would be an AMAZING alternate jersey. It would be in the top of the league for sure. I can't see it being their main jersey but for the purposes you have intended it to be used for, it would be UNREAL! Nice job!

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Good work, it looks really nice. The only thing I would change other than lightning bolts on the sleeves would be to stop the lightning at the one seam like the ducks do. While that does look a little akward the one thing I noticed when I first saw it was that the jersey looked kind of right side heavy. Just my two cents but overall I really like the idea.

AtlantaThrashers.pngManchesterUnited_10Sig.png

I kind of like the jersey design, but i think that having a bolt in the logo, on the jersey, and on the pants is a little overkill. Maybe you were planning on a different style of pants to go along with this? I don't know.

Archived