Jake22's NHL 3rd Series

jake22

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
anything for the kings?

yea it sucks

If that's the case it has something in common with your english my friend. Regardless of whether it's garbage or amazing, that is not a good way to make yourself known her. Just shooting someone down without backing yourself out, and by the sounds of yoiur response not being able to do any better. It's a good way to become disliked around here.

Back on topic, I think it's really nice and a lot better then almost any of them thus far.

untitled-6.jpg

I don't know, it just seems like filing in the boxes of a template. If you're going to be crazy by using a bright yellow jersey, don't try and keep it traditionally crazy. Go full crazy my friend! Seriously, maybe find a way to add some "pazazz" by changing up the strip shape or something, just change things up a little.

anything for the kings?

yea it sucks

This made me laugh, what a way to make an entrance!!

But, it leaves one wondering:

jakerad = jake22 ??

Probably not.

I highly doubt that someone would make another profile just to bash their own concepts.

I thought the same thing for a second. It's just so crazy it could be true.

untitled-6.jpg

anything for the kings?

yea it sucks

jakerad = jake22 ??

Probably not.

I highly doubt that someone would make another profile just to bash their own concepts.

its the perfect alibi. IF he creates an account to praise it, then all alarms go off as to it being a duplicate profile. So to throw everyone off and to throw everyone off, he would create an alternate profile to bash the concepts.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

anything for the kings?

yea it sucks

jakerad = jake22 ??

Probably not.

its the perfect alibi. IF he creates an account to praise it, then all alarms go off as to it being a duplicate profile. So to throw everyone off and to throw everyone off, he would create an alternate profile to bash the concepts.

dude he is my best friend of like 6 years, he is just being an ass. and its totaly funny

anything for the kings?

yea it sucks

jakerad = jake22 ??

Probably not.

dude he is my best friend of like 6 years, he is just being an ass. and its totaly funny

Well, dude, considering you are the only one who got the joke, I would classify it as pretty "unfunny".

anything for the kings?

yea it sucks

jakerad = jake22 ??

Probably not.

Well, dude, considering you are the only one who got the joke, I would classify it as pretty "unfunny".

yah and u like paramore so everyone has their "unfunny" moments

anything for the kings?

yea it sucks

jakerad = jake22 ??

Probably not.

yah and u like paramore so everyone has their "unfunny" moments

Did I ever say that liking Paramore was funny? No. Did you say you and your friend's little inside joke was funny? Yes. Does Paramore have anything to do with this? No.

I'm sorry but that might have been the worst attempt at an insult I have heard in a very long time. Jake I really don't feel like getting into another argument with you, though. I know I started it and I apologize for that. But your friend's comment was kind of, well, stupid. BTW if one of my friends was posting on here just to piss people off I would probably be pretty mad.

Oh, and I realize that you are trying to hint that because I like Paramore, I am gay or something. Well, I realize that this type of thinking comes with liking the band, but really, I like them too much to care what other people think. Also I am confident enough to like a band with a female vocalist openly, although many guys are not. But whatever, although that little attempt at an insult was a low blow.

Firstly, in the subject of female vocalists, I hate Paramore but love The Material. And, Judas Priest, Robbie's half way there.

Ok, now side note: sorry it was completely uncalled for, I do not hate homosexuals nor believe they are half-women.

As for the concepts, seriously man, don't get held up in dumb pissing matches. Pissing matches raise your blood pressure and waste good design time. Also, never enter a pissing match over Paramore. C'mon! (No offense Elliot, they're just not my bag o' chips)

Firstly, in the subject of female vocalists, I hate Paramore but love The Material. And, Judas Priest, Robbie's half way there.

Ok, now side note: sorry it was completely uncalled for, I do not hate homosexuals nor believe they are half-women.

As for the concepts, seriously man, don't get held up in dumb pissing matches. Pissing matches raise your blood pressure and waste good design time. Also, never enter a pissing match over Paramore. C'mon! (No offense Elliot, they're just not my bag o' chips)

Hey none taken, we all have our opinions.

god dammit elliot, you have no idea how to take a joke, i wasnt implying that u are gay, just trying to be funny, but i guess you cant take a joke. i even have a few of their songs,

as for my friend, he just got on here so he could get a template, i hope he will share some of his work but idk if he will

god dammit elliot, you have no idea how to take a joke, i wasnt implying that u are gay, just trying to be funny, but i guess you cant take a joke. i even have a few of their songs,

as for my friend, he just got on here so he could get a template, i hope he will share some of his work but idk if he will

Well, man, sorry, but I didn't know it was a joke. Use a smiley next time. Sometimes it's hard to tell when someone is joking over the internetz.

Archived