Jake22's NHL 3rd Series

jake22

Oh, and I realize that you are trying to hint that because I like Paramore, I am gay or something. Well, I realize that this type of thinking comes with liking the band, but really, I like them too much to care what other people think. Also I am confident enough to like a band with a female vocalist openly, although many guys are not. But whatever, although that little attempt at an insult was a low blow.

No, you're gay because you go to Walton. :P

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh, and I realize that you are trying to hint that because I like Paramore, I am gay or something. Well, I realize that this type of thinking comes with liking the band, but really, I like them too much to care what other people think. Also I am confident enough to like a band with a female vocalist openly, although many guys are not. But whatever, although that little attempt at an insult was a low blow.

No, you're gay because you go to Walton. :P

Oh, right, I almost forgot :D

• 4 weeks later...
min.png

If the Stars and the Thrashers had a kid this would be there retarded kid.

It sure would be.

LOL, yeah, if you are going to insult someone about retarded-ness, you might as well spell right. :rolleyes:

That being said, Korbyn is right. This is pretty bad and has a lot of mistakes.

-Shoulder logo, arm script are facing the wrong way.

-Umm...why are the arm stripes so small, and why don't they go all the way around? You wouldn't be able to even see those stripes from a short distance, let alone T.V.

-I really don't think front numbers are welcome in hockey. A logo on the front of this jersey (only) would make it way better.

-Seems empty. Bottom/waist needs some type of striping.

i just put up 2 new jerseys, surly someone has something to say about them, C&C

The Wild one looks very plain, though the way you placed the number is better than the 'Dallas'-style junk that actually exists, and the shoulder logo and 'Minnesota' are both sideways. You should be looking at them as if they're going to be read from the wrist, not from the front of the jersey.

The Canadiens one looks somewhat like a photo-negative or something, so you may want to swap colours around til it looks a little more like you changed them on purpose.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

• 1 month later...

Ok so i took a little break from this project but im at it again.

I know that Nashville should come next but it is not quite done, so i give you the New Jersey Devils

Credit for the jersey template design goes to Capn89

i decided to use the old zepher logo for this jersey too

enjoy,

njd.png

That Devils jersey is great! Remove that Devils wordmark at the bottom of the jersey though, that really wrecks the whole jersey and loks so forced.

Other then that easily your best jersey of this series so far.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

I like the devils jersey, but I think there are a few improvements you could make, as Korbyn said try removing the wordmark. Also change the striping around the shoulder yoke to match the striping everywhere else. Do red - white - red like you have at the bottom. Also for the Assistant Captain A, make the white stroke a little smaller to match the stroke on the chest numbers. Overall this is probably your best one yet.

AtlantaThrashers.pngManchesterUnited_10Sig.png

I'm wondering, does that mean that he gave you permission or you stole it or what? I'm confused by that, because I like the design, but if you stole it from him then I don't like it so much.

I gave him permission. /horses mouth :P

I'm wondering, does that mean that he gave you permission or you stole it or what? I'm confused by that, because I like the design, but if you stole it from him then I don't like it so much.

Your sig is hilarious :P :P :P

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

Your sig is hilarious :P :P :P

Agreed, do you like all of those teams?

6fQjS3M.png

Archived