The New Forum

CC97

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is the personal photo a reward for a certain post count now?

I couldn't get the personal photo either... maybe Clark knows how to enable it.

I was waiting to see what you had to say, I don't have a clue. Guess we'll have to keep looking into that one.

Finished looking into it, the photo option is available now.

Great job Chris! I like this board a lot better now. There seems to be a more functions and the colors are really soothing on the eyes. I look forward to posting many times here in the future.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Great looking board! And to answer your question, Chris, I am not opposed to the further compartmentalizing of the board to better organize the growing number of "genres," for lack of a better term, that have emerged within the general subject of logos and uniforms.

So when did Bill Gates approach you guys? Did he rough you up?

In all seriousness, I truly like the new look and features. Visually organizes the threads cleanly. Thanks for all of the hard work you guys put into this forum. I'm sure it was a great undertaking this weekend.

:wow:

Hey, cool I have some influence on the board, the puking smiley is now a member.

Actually, we were going to add one anyway, you just happened to post it first. :D

Any other suggestions for smilies should just be posted as images, if Chris likes it (or if I do and I think Chris will) it can be added to the options available.

What does an envelope with a black dot in the middle mean? I don't see the def. in the key...

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Everyone, don't forget to add your birthdays to your profile... it'll tell everyone on the main page when your big day comes  :hockeysmiley:

Speaking of which. It's my birthday today (the big 3-0). And I'm flying to Vegas in a few hours! Woo-hoo!

See my previous post (as I catch up on re-logging into the board). Gotcha by 9 years!

Hope Vegas treats you well.

It's where I sit.

Everyone, don't forget to add your birthdays to your profile... it'll tell everyone on the main page when your big day comes   :hockeysmiley:

Speaking of which. It's my birthday today (the big 3-0). And I'm flying to Vegas in a few hours! Woo-hoo!

See my previous post (as I catch up on re-logging into the board). Gotcha by 9 years!

Hope Vegas treats you well.

Happy B-Day to you too Sec19Row53!

I still got 2 years on ya though...but I'm not so sure I should be braggin' about that...

:wacko:

Archived