Georgia Tech Uniforms

GoDawgs08

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
no guys those pants are the old pants they are wearing for practice. The white pants should have the same design as the new gold. and i cant wait to see if they have blue alternates!

These pants are definitely new. The gold is way different and there aren't thin white strokes between the colored ones:

p11.jpg

WrightSacked.jpg

Unless you meant the ones from the throwbacks we wore once. I guess these may just be those:

CalvinJohnson.jpg

And according to player quotes in the AJC, it seems there's a set of white pants and blue pants that match the new ones:

http://www.ajc.com/gatech/content/sports/g...w_uniforms.html

I'm a Ramblin' Wreck from Georgia Tech and a helluva... designeer?

teams_signature.jpg

I think those are just the pants they wore with the white helmets the last few years for certain games. I think they have a different white helmet for those this year, but are still wearing the throwback old gold jerseys, probably with these pants. I think the blue jersey is arena league looking, just like the white.

Teams often use old game pants for practice, regardless of what color they are. Hence Wake Forest practicing all last year in white pants when they've only worn them two times in two years.

These are fantastic unis. Should have gone with this look.

CalvinJohnson.jpg

As much as I like that uni, it would wear off on me if it were regularly used. I think it would make a nice "rivalry" uni for a big game or two.

• 2 weeks later...
Supposedly, these are the new Ga Tech unis:

russellqz9.jpg

I liked this set (sans the gold uni and helmet) so much better.

Instead, we get to see Georgia Tech get steamrolled wearing mustard colored vomit.

6uXNWAo.png

Ha. Those are terrible. Crappy school with crappy jerseys.

Crappy School? Seriously?

Yes. GT is crap. Ask any true UGA fan.

Well THAT'S credible. haha

I'm going in favor of Georgia Tech.

It's remained in the top ten public universities in the United States for the last nine years.

And in 2007, U.S. News & World Report ranked Tech as the No. 7 public university, and 35th among all universities.

Anyway, about the jerseys:

I hate the color, and the piping on the pants and shoulders.

The piping on the shoulders has me expecting to see a superhero cape streaming from behind when they players turn around.

Actually, I hate all of it. haha

I don't like at all, the white jersey, gold pants combo.

I'd be happy if they went white on white, but that obviously didn't, and won't, happen.

You know, I rarely visit ccslsc anymore. I really should fix that.

this is a shameful rebranding of a shade of gold that the school simple can't totally accept..will otherspoerts embrace this? Doubtful look at the background pic.....gold the way it was....Wow... Ridell is terrible, there is nothing redeeming about this transition.....someone should go to confession for this.....

Saints2.pnglsu21bcs1.png

saintsflagbd4.jpg

Archived