Georgia Tech Uniforms

GoDawgs08

I am a Georgia fan and Georgia Tech is not crap. They have a rich tradition, just as rich as Georgias...they just havnt been solid lately.

Uniforms tho, horrible. They probably will pull navy blue jerseys out tho. Georgia didnt unveil black when they updated their uniforms in 2005.

temp.png

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The deal is for 10 years and could be worth more than $20 million. The previous contract was for five years and $3 million. In addition, Tech will serve as a laboratory for new styles, designs and materials for Russell.

Uh oh.

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

• 2 weeks later...
The deal is for 10 years and could be worth more than $20 million. The previous contract was for five years and $3 million. In addition, Tech will serve as a laboratory for new styles, designs and materials for Russell.

Uh oh.

It's gonna be like Oregon. But worse.

Nike is professional. Russell Athletic?

ugh.

You know, I rarely visit ccslsc anymore. I really should fix that.

I actually liked the Georgia Tech uniforms. I usually don't like all the piping-filled uniforms, but from far away and up close I thought they looked pretty good.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

The new shade of gold is such an upgrade, I think the new uniform looks better in action despite the crappy template. The shiny metallic gold of the helmet paired with the flat mustard of the pants looks a bit odd, but they did a great job of matching them, at least.

after seeing them live, i will give them credit for being pretty close at matching the helmet shade of gold with the uniform...that has to be considered a rarity these days.

Stupid question, but I thought you went to every South Carolina game?

after seeing them live, i will give them credit for being pretty close at matching the helmet shade of gold with the uniform...that has to be considered a rarity these days.

i think "live" was the wrong choice of word...i should have meant "in action"...as in watching it on tv. i do go to every Carolina game, including last night's.

i think "live" was the wrong choice of word...i should have meant "in action"...as in watching it on tv. i do go to every Carolina game, including last night's.

Oh okay.

They look a little better in full pads.

Supposedly, these are the new Ga Tech unis:

russellqz9.jpg

Isn't this kind of like what the Miami Hurricanes used to wear? I mean it's not exact, but it just does remind me of that.

486116_geathers300.JPG

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Archived