NBA Rookies/Tradees/FA signings with their new jerseys

Ron Mexico

Marc Gasol

b1c144c88caf159db87c732a04662ca4-getty-77733225cd002_grizzlies.jpg

It kinda looks like they just replaced Mike Miller with a Look-a-Like in Marc Gasol lol

He's got Miller's number, but you know they're only making people try to forget about Pau by getting the closest-looking thing.

Nicolas Batum, Ike Diogu, and Jerryd Bayless (in order)

rooks.jpg

Interesting choice of digits from Batum...#88. Is it his birthyear or something? Hmmm...only #80 I can think of in recent years is Webber with #84 in Detroit.

Semih Erdin of the Celtics is wearing #86 (page 3). Additionally, Antoine Walker wore #88 for the Celtics in 2005. Before him, though, you'd have to go back to 1954.

He was, in fact, born in 1988. He wore #8 in his time overseas, as well.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^ thats some nice work...its too bad he's gonna be all alone for the Clips tho. he really got screwed in all these deals going on. looks like Maggs is gonna jet to GST too....eek.

Turnabout is fair play for Mr. "I see myself staying at Golden State".

Well, Elton must have used the same glasses to see himself staying in L.A.

Marc Gasol

b1c144c88caf159db87c732a04662ca4-getty-77733225cd002_grizzlies.jpg

It kinda looks like they just replaced Mike Miller with a Look-a-Like in Marc Gasol lol

He's got Miller's number, but you know they're only making people try to forget about Pau by getting the closest-looking thing.

rooks.jpg

Interesting choice of digits from Batum...#88. Is it his birthyear or something? Hmmm...only #80 I can think of in recent years is Webber with #84 in Detroit.

Semih Erdin of the Celtics is wearing #86 (page 3). Additionally, Antoine Walker wore #88 for the Celtics in 2005. Before him, though, you'd have to go back to 1954.

He was, in fact, born in 1988. He wore #8 in his time overseas, as well.

Oh yeah I forgot about Walker with Double 8s. That was only for a handful of games I remember before Jefferson switched over to #7. As far as Erdin I don't think he will actually wear the jerseys since the C's will let him overseas.

rbze43.jpg

23vhpba.jpg11r3n9f.jpg

rooks.jpg

I always thought their numbers were italicized, even after the update that added silver. These appear to be straight up and down. What's up with that?

The Blazers wore italicized numbers in the mid 90's to the 2001-2002 season where they then brought in the current look with a red alternate.

BOOM on the Clippers...apparently playing in a game. Thanks NBA's Photoshop guys!

bdavis_295_080710.jpg

same with beasley

beasley_interstitial_080628.jpg

Hmm wonder who the guy is hidden on the bottom right. I cant quite tell which teams college jersey that is.

As for Baron that is a really odd photoshop job

BOOM on the Clippers...apparently playing in a game. Thanks NBA's Photoshop guys!

bdavis_295_080710.jpg

same with beasley

beasley_interstitial_080628.jpg

Hmm wonder who the guy is hidden on the bottom right. I cant quite tell which teams college jersey that is.

As for Baron that is a really odd photoshop job

It's Texas's Damion James

(back to vacation, I was never here!)

Ron and OJ are back with Mickael Pietrus

capt.394a6407df424547ab6f7684d3a8279b.magic_pietrus_basketball_fljr101.jpg

You used to hold me

Tell me that I was the best

Anything in this world I want

I could posses

All that made me want

Was all that I can get

In order to survive

Gotta learn to live with regrets

-President Carter

Baron Davis with his real jersey

daba3743098b519b251d5e2fa087f08e-getty-81647372ab002_baron_davis_presser.jpg

You used to hold me

Tell me that I was the best

Anything in this world I want

I could posses

All that made me want

Was all that I can get

In order to survive

Gotta learn to live with regrets

-President Carter

Baron Davis with his real jersey

daba3743098b519b251d5e2fa087f08e-getty-81647372ab002_baron_davis_presser.jpg

Wait wait wait...

So the A, V, and I have serifs, but the D doesn't? (the S is excused, because of the angles on the corners.)

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

NO!!!!! This is their fault!!!! It's all because the Sonics have moved, the NBA is trying to make everyone else look stupid!!!!!

:P

No no, I know, my fault, I thought about that before I did it, but I was at work so I rushed it.

Archived