NBA Rookies/Tradees/FA signings with their new jerseys

Ron Mexico

OH--and one other thing: so long as Sam Cassell still has a job in the NBA, the nod for ugliest player isn't even close...Cassell's extraterrestrial-lookin' a$$ got that one, hands down.

What?!? Sam Cassell looks nothing like E.T.

samcassellisetcs1.jpg

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's Jason Thompson (again) with Sean Singletary and Patrick Ewing Jr

draftee_presser_hdr.jpg

You used to hold me

Tell me that I was the best

Anything in this world I want

I could posses

All that made me want

Was all that I can get

In order to survive

Gotta learn to live with regrets

-President Carter

309de782d609d72d7b15f83507ab173b-ge.jpg

Mike Miller

Say what you will about his game, Mike Miller has taken the baton from Scottie Pippen as the ugliest player in the NBA.

http://www.theonion.com/content/from_print...pippen_ready_to

I disagree. Miller and Pip have NOTHING on Prince Valiant.

adam_morrison_and_his_stache_2.jpg

I wonder what a Miller-Morrison love child would look like?

149825587_m.jpg

ZZZZZZZZZZZIING!!!

(Hey--this dude wasn't claiming he could pop 3's and break ankles on the court along with the "boasts" of his Colorado Crush tryouts and the 100mph fastball, was he?)

I would imagine he's about as successful on the hardwood as he is at removing watermarks.

6uXNWAo.png

I agree that Sam Cassell is by far the ugliest NBA player currently active on anybody's roster! I'm still baffled to as why he didn't get the part of Smeagol I'll never know!

samcassellisetcs1.jpggollum.jpg

And WHO'S YUUUR DADDY!

adammorrison.jpgjohnHolmes.jpg

O.J. Mayo never had anything to do with the Magic.

What the hell does Ron Jeremy, the bastard that he is, have anything to do with this?

Its a joke. I know that OJ Mayo had nothing to do with the Magic. Otis Smith and SVG just look like they have twins.

rbze43.jpg

23vhpba.jpg11r3n9f.jpg

Yi and Bobby Simmons

6dd39120d83ca3ce688777907de911b1-getty-81647372jp110_nets_press_conference.jpg

Chris Duhon (you mean they didn't retire it for Steve Francis?)

capt.4a86bb736c4047189ab7bc2d5f70c850.knicks_duhon_basketball_nyma106.jpg

You used to hold me

I could posses

All that made me want

Was all that I can get

In order to survive

-President Carter

Here is a slightly bigger photo. And that's probably the last time you'll see Semih Erden in the same room as a Celtics jersey.

draftpicks.jpg

Looks like the C's are really running out of numbers if they issuing #86. There have been quite a number of C's players that have worn non-traditional basketball numbers as of late. P.J. (#93), Pollard (#66), Walker (#88, First 3-5 games). Kinda strange, but with the retirements of #44 (Ainge), #5 (Garnett), #34 (Pierce), and possibly #20 (Allen) the traditional numbers will be harder to get.

I'm not complaining, that's what you get when you have won 17 titles.

You really think they will retire 5 and 20? Unless they win again next year I don't even see that being considered. Ainge and Pierce are sure things now, but Ray-Ray and my man KG have not done enough to have their numbers retired by the Celtics yet, though the Wolves could easily jusitfy retiring 21. Just my opinion. It is good, however, to see somebody wearing Tony Battie's #4 again. Gomes didn't really do it justice when he wore it.

Here is a slightly bigger photo. And that's probably the last time you'll see Semih Erden in the same room as a Celtics jersey.

draftpicks.jpg

Looks like the C's are really running out of numbers if they issuing #86. There have been quite a number of C's players that have worn non-traditional basketball numbers as of late. P.J. (#93), Pollard (#66), Walker (#88, First 3-5 games). Kinda strange, but with the retirements of #44 (Ainge), #5 (Garnett), #34 (Pierce), and possibly #20 (Allen) the traditional numbers will be harder to get.

I'm not complaining, that's what you get when you have won 17 titles.

You really think they will retire 5 and 20? Unless they win again next year I don't even see that being considered. Ainge and Pierce are sure things now, but Ray-Ray and my man KG have not done enough to have their numbers retired by the Celtics yet, though the Wolves could easily jusitfy retiring 21. Just my opinion. It is good, however, to see somebody wearing Tony Battie's #4 again. Gomes didn't really do it justice when he wore it.

The C's are up their with the Yankees in the race to retire as many jerseys as humanly possible. I'm sure they'll consider KG and Ray Allen.

You used to hold me

I could posses

All that made me want

Was all that I can get

In order to survive

-President Carter

Any word on what number J. O'neal will be wearing with the raps?

I heard #5, which is what he wore in Portland. It's easier to decide, though, with a team that has no retired numbers.

I want to know what Richard Jefferson will wear for the Bucks. I traded him there in NBA 2K8 and they gave him #44...

Any word on what number J. O'neal will be wearing with the raps?

I heard #5, which is what he wore in Portland. It's easier to decide, though, with a team that has no retired numbers.

I want to know what Richard Jefferson will wear for the Bucks. I traded him there in NBA 2K8 and they gave him #44...

I didn't see the press conference but apparently at the end of it he was holding his new jersey with #6 on it.

4kv29i.jpg

Ron Jeremy, Courtney Lee, and Stuart Scott.

No number for Lee, and no new uniform (yet).

clee_photo3.jpg

Courtney Lee will wear number 11 with the Magic. He was going to wear 32 (Shaq's #), but decided to wear 11 in honor of a fallen friend.

rbze43.jpg

23vhpba.jpg11r3n9f.jpg

Archived