2008 MLB All-Star Game

Cujo

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply
At least they're being smart and keeping Lidge out of the game - he just hasn't been the same since Pujols homered off him.

You'r right, he's been better.

Uggla makes an error. I'M SO FREAKING GLAD CHASE UTLEY ISN'T PLAYING 2ND! Right Will?

Edit: TWO errors.

actually i think its time for the team with the best overall record getting home field in the world series, enough of this sh1t.

What about the large differences in the schedules the two teams play? I think if you're going to do it, it should be whatever league has the best interleague record.

...and screw you Dan Uggla!

That's the biggest argument I've seen against it, but then how come nobody mentions it say, with the Western vs. Eastern Conference in the NBA or anything, where the West for the past decade of so has been superior to the east. 'Dems the breaks.

65caba33-7cfc-417f-ac8e-5eb8cdd12dc9_zps

Dan Uggla hitting into a double play is Chase Utley's fault.

Were both those gaffes Utley's fault as well?

Absolutely. Just ask will, he'll be happy to tell you all about Uggla's superiority over Utley.

...I can't watch anymore. I don't need to see the AL win yet again, I don't need to see Mariano win the MVP, and deal w/ all the Yankee Stadium is holier than the holy land, we should all pray facing it 17 times a day, 26 championships, blah blah blah.

I hate Billy Wagner. I hate Dan Uggla. I hate Billy Wagner again.

65caba33-7cfc-417f-ac8e-5eb8cdd12dc9_zps

...I can't watch anymore. I don't need to see the AL win yet again, I don't need to see Mariano win the MVP, and deal w/ all the Yankee Stadium is holier than the holy land, we should all pray facing it 17 times a day, 26 championships, blah blah blah.

I hate Billy Wagner. I hate Dan Uggla. I hate Billy Wagner again.

But how do you feel about Chase Utley?

PvO6ZWJ.png

Archived