Jaguars Concept

LEWJ

OK. So I was doodling around in English class and came up with a crazy idea for the Jags.

I like the idea, but other won't. Just because the Jaguar print is crazy :P .

Tell me how you like this set, I may make changes, but I'm not sure.

Please open full view.

CCSLC_JAGS.png

C&C Please

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's neat. If the Bengals can do it, why not the Jags?!

...I do think that if they were to actually go that direction, they'd have to ditch the teal, though. They look like something straight out of Cyndi Lauper's wardrobe.

Sigs are for sissies.

This is fine by me. It isn't that over the top. I agree that the Teal kind of makes it iffy, but you can't really have another Black and Gold team, so maybe it needs to stay. What if you changed to "Creole Blue"??? That seemed to make all the difference in the world to some Hornets fans. Honestly though, I don't know how to get rid of the Teal but still make it look like a Jaguars concept. I'm fine with it as is. Nice work.

Those pants own. Idea - go with a solid-thick-black outline around all of the jaguar print inserts (pants and jersey.) The white outline isn't working, and the teal outline is inconsistent. The black outline would make for a no-outline appearance on the black jersey / pants, but I think that would actually be pretty cool.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I really dig this set LEWJ, nice work once again. The print works, it isn't overly flashy, it actually looks really nice. I really believe they should switch to a 'creole' blue or maybe another color that has a more green look to it, maybe we could call it everglade blue or everglade green. Other than that, you needs add a wordmark to the front of the jersey, just make those minor changes and you got a winner!

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

I really dig this set LEWJ, nice work once again. The print works, it isn't overly flashy, it actually looks really nice. I really believe they should switch to a 'creole' blue or maybe another color that has a more green look to it, maybe we could call it everglade blue or everglade green. Other than that, you needs add a wordmark to the front of the jersey, just make those minor changes and you got a winner!

Man, I was actualy about to add the wordmark, but I forgot haha.

Also, I'll give some credit to (-dp-) for the original idea (I didn't purposely make it look like his).

Yea the pants aren't really placed next to the jersey they will be worn with, there in no order at all.

There just next to the same colored jersey for presentation purposes.

These are awesome. I did something similar in the NFL redesign group project, but it was way over the top. This incorporates the spots in a way that I can actually see being used. The only thing I would change is using either the white or black pants with the teal jersey. Very cool.

The combinations I would be using would be

-white jersey, white/teal pants (primary)

-teal jersey, white pants (primary)

-black jersey, black pants (alternate 1)

-teal jersey, teal pants (alternate 2)

Wow. This is the first time I've seen a jaguar print concept that I actually like. The only thing I would really change is try to make the spot pattern look more like the rosettes on a real jaguar. And maybe ditch the teal pants. Yeah, definitely ditch the teal pants.

im impressed. when i saw the title i was thinking SCL Langneau hockey and i was going to get a bit squeemish. this is pretty classy i admit. i think i agree with the others, the teal doesnt work with it. overall a very nice concept.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Archived