The new FSN scoreboard

TrueYankee26

I noticed this on the Wings FSN opener. I much prefer the new style. The old one was effective, but unimpressive. The new design, not just the scoreboard, but all the included overlays showing player stats and such looks great. Very clean and professional. Not bland like the old graphics, but much more modernized.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NBA and Bucks season is tipping off as we speak, and the change has made it's way to the telecast. The same changes as pointed out earlier in this thread are there. They are also officially calling the Bucks net. Fox Sports Wisconsin, but the upper right "bug" says FSBUCKS

packchampionslfroh.png

I love the minimalist score graphic, but the FSTEAM thing just isn't working for me. The thing about Fox Sports Net is that it's a local sports channel, or rather a network of such. Perhaps they think naming themselves for the name of the show is a higher degree of local branding, but they are FSwrong. The name of the channel above, is either Fox Sports Net Wisconsin, FSN Wisconsin, or Fox Sports Wisconsin. Any of those will do. The channel is not Fox Sports Bucks. I would think Fox Sports Bucks are slips of paper that you win for surviving a Jeanne Zelasko baseball pregame, then redeem for prizes. Perhaps "Bucks on FSN" would be an appropriate branding, or maybe go with "FSN Wisconsin" and hope your viewers can deduce that FSN Wisconsin is carrying the Bucks, but FSBUCKS doesn't work for me.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

I think its kind of smal,l for basketball and why did it go from top to bottom. It would have been cool to keep it the same for all sports

Bottom works better for basketball. Better to block the heads of the rich guys in the front row than block the ball as it's in the air.

Archived