The new FSN scoreboard

TrueYankee26

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's only 2 stupid pictures.

I cant comment on what it looked like because I didnt see it then. As it is right now, just that jets thing, is just fine. But it doesnt matter how many pictures it is, but how large.

I was commenting on the "I dont care if I inconvenience everyone with something large and obnoxious, they should all just deal with it" attitude you had.

oBIgzrL.png

"FSWisconsin", eh? I hope that FSN Rocky Mountain isn't gonna call itself "FSRocky Mountain" (of course, it does harken back to the old days when it was called Fox Sports Net and the individual affiliates were called "Fox Sports Region Name").

ffsfasfd.gifsigyj5.png

i think this scorebox has something to do with their big 12 coverage only

Wrong, it's all around college football

On the topic of the Big XII coverage on FSN, instead of the bug representing the channel, for example: "FSROCKYMOUNTAIN", it uses the conference: "FSBIG12".

6uXNWAo.png

i think this scorebox has something to do with their big 12 coverage only

Wrong, it's all around college football

On the topic of the Big XII coverage on FSN, instead of the bug representing the channel, for example: "FSROCKYMOUNTAIN", it uses the conference: "FSBIG12".

It was probably from a Pay-Per-View telecast.

Sun Sports has also adopted the new scoreboard and logo use for its Gator football telecasts. This morning's Breakfast with the Gators had the new graphics and a similar SUNSPORTS logo in the top right corner similar to the logo from FSN Wisconsin captured earlier. I assume Sun Sports will also use this graphics package for their Seminole football telecasts which are done using an HD truck at home and most road games for future use.

I like it for college football, basketball, and other sports. It would take some getting used to for NBA and NHL games on FSN, but MLB games would need something a bit different. If FSN is reverting to the FoxBox from the FoxStrip, then this is about the best execution we could hope for. Looks great to me in HD, much more crisp than the old graphics.

I'll reserve full judgment until I see a better picture (either on here or TV) but that doesn't look to bad. It doesn't look intrusive which is a good thing.

Here you go bro!

fsn.jpg

also if y'all notice on the upper right corner,it looks like FSN gonna be re-branding it logo(s)

Loos good, doesn't take up space and does its job.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

Watching in HD, I really like the fact these graphics are easy-to-read and do not feel intrusive up there on the top left. On the normal TVs, the text is easy-to-read as well and the graphics do not feel like they hog the screen up.

Here is FSN Florida during tonight's CSU-CU game:

fsn2008ncaa1ey8.png

w536.png

I watched bits of two games yesterday: UW vs. Oregon, and MSU vs. Cal. As far as graphics were concerned, it was really no contest: ABC/ESPN had WAY too much on the screen. I have a 37" HDTV, but I felt like I could see was the score at the top, and the other game scores at the bottom. The football game I was watching seemed like a total afterthought. Not good.

It looks like that after ushering the long bar, Fox is relaxing a bit. I hope the smaller bug makes its way to their NFL coverage. I much prefer less stuff on my screen to more. I'm watching to watch the game, not a bunch of special effects.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Archived