Changing Nameplates

stargazer830

Can anyone recommend a place that can change nameplates? I have a pro Roy Williams jersey that I paid over $200 for last year, and now that he's changed his # from 31 to 38, is practically worthless. :cursing:

If it's a local (NJ) place, great, or I would be OK with sending it out to the right place if it's highly recommended. Can't wait to wear my new Mike Jenkins jersey with pride! LOL

If you're looking for someone local, this may be a pointless reply but I just saw an ad on TV for a dry cleaners in that area that services all of the Jets and Giants jerseys including re-stitching names and numbers, so you may can take it to them and see what they can do. This reply may be pointless however because I can't recall the name of the place used or the exact location.

98Falcons.png

This is why I no longer bother with current NFL jerseys. In my closet I have an Ahman Green Packers jersey, a Willis McGahee Bills Throwback, and three or four Browns jerseys from players I don't think are even in the league any more. Now I just buy throwbacks of a retired player who I know won't be changing teams or numbers or I buy college jerseys because they don't have names.

At least my Eddie George Titans jersey is pretty much a throwback now.

BB52Big.jpg

Archived