Blues GM: "You did WHAT? HOW?"

SteveR

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/hockey/2008...025844902_x.htm

ST. LOUIS (AP) ? Blues defenseman Erik Johnson, the No. 1 pick in the 2006 draft, tore two ligaments in his right knee during a recent golf outing and is expected to miss the entire season but recover fully.

Johnson, 20, was injured during a team golf outing on Sept. 16 when his right foot got caught between the accelerator and the brake of his golf cart.

sniff sniff

Somebody is lying because I smell BS hurting a knee on a golf cart? C'mon Jeff Kent slipping while washing his car was more believable.

No, that's not BS. That's just the new perfume from Sean John.

Seriously though, there have been weirder sports injuries, such as ironing one's uniform while still wearing it. *cough* John Smoltz *cough*

sniff sniff

Somebody is lying because I smell BS hurting a knee on a golf cart? C'mon Jeff Kent slipping while washing his car was more believable.

No, that's not BS. That's just the new perfume from Sean John.

Seriously though, there have been weirder sports injuries, such as ironing one's uniform while still wearing it. *cough* John Smoltz *cough*

Or sneezing.

(Anyone know how to say that in Spanish, so Sammy can understand it?)

I won't use the word, because I find it a terrible excuse for years of not succeeding...

This franchise sure seems to have a cloud over it though. Things just don't seem to go our way.

Oh well, we'll just have to win without him.

It was a great 15 minutes in St. Louis sports as it was also announced that Chris Carpenter has very severe nerve damage that could be career threatening. Plus that was another 15 minutes of being Rams fans.

What do you get with you combine Erik Johnson and golf?

Top 3 pick in the 2009 draft!

Ba-Dum-Cha!

With this injury, the Leafs keeping Cliff Fletcher as GM, and Columbus existing, the race for Tavares just got interesting.

What do you get with you combine Erik Johnson and golf?

Top 3 pick in the 2009 draft!

Ba-Dum-Cha!

With this injury, the Leafs keeping Cliff Fletcher as GM, and Columbus existing, the race for Tavares just got interesting.

Race to the bottom, baby!

Archived