Blues GM: "You did WHAT? HOW?"

SteveR

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/hockey/2008...025844902_x.htm

ST. LOUIS (AP) ? Blues defenseman Erik Johnson, the No. 1 pick in the 2006 draft, tore two ligaments in his right knee during a recent golf outing and is expected to miss the entire season but recover fully.

Johnson, 20, was injured during a team golf outing on Sept. 16 when his right foot got caught between the accelerator and the brake of his golf cart.

natsred.pngredskins.pngmaryland.pngcapitals.png

It's a good thing the NFL season has completely desensitized me to bad news. That, and the Blues were going to suck anyway.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

sniff sniff

Somebody is lying because I smell BS hurting a knee on a golf cart? C'mon Jeff Kent slipping while washing his car was more believable.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

sniff sniff

Somebody is lying because I smell BS hurting a knee on a golf cart? C'mon Jeff Kent slipping while washing his car was more believable.

No, that's not BS. That's just the new perfume from Sean John.

Seriously though, there have been weirder sports injuries, such as ironing one's uniform while still wearing it. *cough* John Smoltz *cough*

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

sniff sniff

No, that's not BS. That's just the new perfume from Sean John.

Seriously though, there have been weirder sports injuries, such as ironing one's uniform while still wearing it. *cough* John Smoltz *cough*

Or sneezing.

(Anyone know how to say that in Spanish, so Sammy can understand it?)

I won't use the word, because I find it a terrible excuse for years of not succeeding...

This franchise sure seems to have a cloud over it though. Things just don't seem to go our way.

Oh well, we'll just have to win without him.

It was a great 15 minutes in St. Louis sports as it was also announced that Chris Carpenter has very severe nerve damage that could be career threatening. Plus that was another 15 minutes of being Rams fans.

All I can say is....

"OUCH!!"

Oh man that is gonna bug the Blues for a long time regarding Erik Johnston and golf....shame indeed...

Ice Hockey International Winnipeg Braves (Bobby Hull Division 18-3-0 1st place as of March 14, 2011)

2010-11 O'Brien Trophy for Bobby Hull Division championship & Jack Riley Cup for top team in league regular season

I know the Blues do lots of great events for their charitable organization, the 14 fund, but hopefully they find some other things besides golf. Can you tear ACLs bowling?

"I did absolutely nothing and it was everything I thought it could be." -Peter Gibbons

RIP Demitra #38

Oh, it's quite possible to mess up a number of things bowling. Twist a knee, wrench a back, drop a ball on a foot, tendinitis in the wrist...

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

What do you get with you combine Erik Johnson and golf?

Top 3 pick in the 2009 draft!

Ba-Dum-Cha!

With this injury, the Leafs keeping Cliff Fletcher as GM, and Columbus existing, the race for Tavares just got interesting.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

What do you get with you combine Erik Johnson and golf?

Top 3 pick in the 2009 draft!

Ba-Dum-Cha!

With this injury, the Leafs keeping Cliff Fletcher as GM, and Columbus existing, the race for Tavares just got interesting.

Race to the bottom, baby!

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Archived